Holiday News

The day of the party Ruby helped them decorate the house for the party. Shoto slept in he was so exhausted and didn't budge from his bed. Momo smelled the coffee brewing and woke up. She took a shower and got dressed for the day. Then she headed downstairs and saw Fuyumi and Ruby decorating while Natsuo was playing his video game. She heard a soft voice from the kitchen and entered.

"Good morning, Mrs. Todoroki. Would you like some help?"

Rei smiled at her as she heard her future daughter in law's voice.

"Yes, Momo dear I would love some help. You seem like something is on your mind? Would you like to talk about it?"

Momo held her stomach and looked at her.

"I-I might be carrying his child, but I don't want to tell him right now. I am afraid how he will react, or if he will stay with me. I mean we are eighteen, but still, we are young. It might ruin his dream and mine to become pro-heroes and I don't want to do that to him. It is just my stomach has been queasy a lot lately. I am very tired all of a sudden, and my emotions are all over the place."

Rei dried her hands and put her hand on her shoulder.

"Momo, sweetie if that is the case trust me Sho will not run away from his responsibility. We all will not be too proud of you two for having a baby at a young age. Then again, I was about the same age you are when I got pregnant with Touya. It was our last year of UA and I did get my pro-hero license but decided that I would be a stay-at-home mom and let Enji be the hero. It could also be you overusing your quirk dear."

Momo listened attentively to her advice and nodded.

"You could be right. Recovery Girl told me that could also be the cause of these things happening to my body. It just feels like my stomach is stretching."

Rei comforted her.

"Sweetie don't think too much about it. Come on let's get this food ready for the party ok. Don't let anything ruin your Christmas sweetie and enjoy being with your soon to be extended family. It's a shame that your parents are out of town on business over Christmas. I heard how upset you were when your mother called you."

Hawks was socializing with Enji in the dining room as they drank coffee.

"I swear, I thought Touya was back Endeavor. If I knew it was all an act, I would've never gotten myself involved in him. I really thought after he saved Shoto, we had Touya back. Then weeks ago, he attacked me, tried to kill you and Shoto. This is all my fault. He really fooled me the #2 hero. The hatred in his eyes bore into my soul and my heart broke to pieces."

Enji sighed.

"Hawks, will you stop blaming yourself? He fooled all of us and took advantage and took the opportunity to destroy me and his little brother. All we can do is be thankful that Best Jeanist came when he did. It is time to celebrate Christmas with family and friends."

Hawks sighed.

"Yes, you are right we are both alive that is all that matters right now. Where is Shoto anyway? Is he still asleep at this time?"

Enji looked at his watch and got up.

"Yes, I guess he is exhausted. I will go and wake him up. Why don't you go see if they need some help?"

He made his way up to Shoto's room and knocked on his door.

"Shouto, it's Christmas Day. Are you going to sleep through? You know today is the party. Your friends will be here soon."

Shoto got up and wiped his eyes seeing his cat on the other side of his bed and pet him. Then he stretched and opened the door. He looked at his father.