Ring in the New Year

New Year's Eve was fast approaching and Momo sat at the café with Todoroki as she sipped her tea and he sipped his coffee. Behind them they heard their friends' voices Momo turned around to see everyone from school and smiled.

"Wow, how is everyone doing? What is everyone's plan for the New Year upon us?"

Uraraka looked at Momo.

"We really don't have that many plans to be honest. I just know that I'll be spending it with Izuku and his mom. What about you two?"

Momo looked at Todoroki as he sipped his coffee when they heard Bakugou's loud mouth. Then she watched as he picked up Todoroki by his shirt and yelled at him.

"Why the fuck won't my mother tell me what our plans are for the New Year? Then I overheard her mentioning you icy hot bastard, what the fuck do you have to do with the new Year?"

Todoroki grabbed his hands and froze them both releasing the hold he had on him. He held his neck.

"Why the hell you so mad at me? Like I know what the hell is going on? All I know is my mom, me, my brother, sister and Momo are celebrating together. You ever grab me like that again I'll set you on fire hothead! Understood! I am oughtta here!"

Momo ran after him as he stormed out of the café.

"Shouto wait for me!"

She ran after him and caught up to him grabbing his hand to calm him down. He sighed and looked at her.

"Momo I am sorry, it's just he attacked me for no damn reason at all. Like I know what the hell his family does for New Years and why my name came up."

~At Rei's apartment~

Mitsuki was sipping her coffee as they looked at old pictures of them as teenagers.

"My we have all grown so much in years after those days in UA. Now our kids are in the hero course at UA and are practically grown up already. Before you know it we will be grandparents well you and Inko anyway. My son has a boyfriend, but it doesn't bother me. As long as he is happy that is all that matters to me. I know you feel good being out and with your kids after ten years."

Rei looked at her and smiled.

"Yes, we sure have grown over the years. It does feel good being out, but every time I see that scar on Shouto's face it reminds me of what I did to him at such a young age. I know he forgives me, but still as his mother I should have never harmed him, and I did."

Mitsuki grabbed her as she cried on her.

"Rei, it's okay. You made a mistake, but look at how he has grown? He along with Katsuki is working to become pro-heroes to make us proud. Don't look too much on the past. Look more toward the future. Well Rei I am going to head home see you tomorrow night."

Rei smiled as she hugged her and walked her to the door.

"See you tomorrow Mitsuki."

~The Next Day~

Momo walked with Shouto hand in hand ahead of Rei, Fuyumi, Natsuo and Enji while he spoke to Mr. Yaoyorozou. Rei was keeping her distance from Enji as she spoke to Mrs. Yaoyorozou. She smiled.

"I am so relieved Rei, that my little girl is dating my best friend's son. I know he will always respect her because he is your son and has your kind heart. We have all grown so much from our days in high school. Just imagine if they get married how beautiful our grandchildren will be?"

Rei smiled and nodded as they came to the shrine and spotted Inko, Izuku, and Uraraka with her family and Shouto's eyes widened.

"Oh, wait a minute, is that Bakugou's mother and father over there? Mom is that what I am seeing or am I seeing things."