What's Next For Us?

AN:Well I am back with another chapter, I am sorry for the delay was so wrapped up with the con and work of course. If any of you have any suggestions for upcoming chapters please message me with suggestions, I am always looking for help from my wonderful readers and followers. Also your feedback is well appreciated as well. Well enough of my rambling here's the next chapter enjoy

Momo heard Shouto's door close and just looked back. She was still blushing when he came close to her and smiled gazing into her eyes.

"Yaoyorozu, I just noticed how beautiful your eyes were. You are definitely the most beautiful girl in our class and I am glad that I have you."

She smiled at him trying not to blush as she responded.

"Thank you, when I told you how I fell so hard for you I was scared that your reaction would be the end of our friendship. Because so many times you told us you're not here to make friends, just to rise to the top with your mother's power and not your father's."

He looked at her and smiled as he brushed his hand along her cheek.

"I would never end a friendship as strong as ours because your feelings have changed Yaoyorozu. You should've never thought I would do such a thing to an intelligent girl and Student Vice President like you. You know me I am not one to really show my feelings. Especially when it comes to somebody that I care a lot about."

She smiled at him.

"You can be real sweet when you want to be Todoroki and I am glad that I am the one that gets to see this side of you."

He smiled as he brushed her hair away from her face.

"Of course, you get to see this side of me you are my girlfriend now. Besides you're my partner, I will do anything to protect you and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. You are the one that made me realize that I can't do this on my own and for that I thank you. You showed me that success can never be achieved alone."

She was flustered.

"I am? "

He nodded and smiled at her.

"Yes, you are, and I am glad that you confessed to me also. At first, I didn't get what you meant. After I realized what you just told me I decided to show you my answer instead of saying it that night when we studied in your room. I am not that good with words more with my actions."

She looked at him.

"But after we kissed you avoided me and didn't say much to me at all about that kiss we shared that night. I thought you were mad at me Todoroki, and really thought I imagined that kiss because you didn't seem to remember it like I did."

He looked at her deep in her eyes grabbing her hands and lifting her chin.

"I can never be mad at you, I was just in shock that night. Don't ever think that something like that would ever make me mad at you. My childhood was not that good, I wasn't able to have normal friends. All I did was train since I was a little child, and because of my quirk from my bastard of a father this scar is on my face. My own mother hated the looks of me and threw scolding hot water on my face giving me this."

Momo smiled at him gazing deep in his eyes.

"You can tell me anything you want to about your childhood and I will still stand by you like I always have if you allow me to Todoroki but not just as your friend but as your girlfriend. You are the only guy at UA that I can see myself with, and I hope you feel the same about me. I know I can trust you and I don't trust many guys."