Holiday Event

The next morning in Shouto's dorm he woke up and felt the space where Momo slept next to him and seen she wasn't there.

"M-Momo where did you get to? It's only seven-thirty we aren't leaving until eight thirty."

He sat up and stretched yawning. Then he made his way to the boys' showers and took a shower closing his eyes as the water hit his face and streamed off his body. He heard a familiar female voice and froze in his shower.

"M-momo why are you in here? It is the boys' showers you will get us in trouble. What made you break rules you are the Vice Class Representative still."

He felt her arms wrap around his waist as she whispered in his ear.

'No one is up right now, and you fell asleep early Shouto. We can have our fun before we get to your house. I have respect and would never make a move on you there.'

In the meantime, Momo was passing the boys' bathroom when she heard her voice and remembered something.

'Wait if I just left the girls' showers and I am hearing my voice and Shouto's then oh no. How did she get in our school, she must've been among the students last night and I didn't realize anything different?'

Just when he was about to push her away from him, he saw Momo grab her hair and slam her against the wall holding her stick to her neck very angry.

"Whatever your up to, Toga you better stop, or I will severely injure you!! You and Hayato failed the first two times and will fail again!! You will not ruin the holidays for us with your schemes!! Now get out of here."

The clay melted away from her, and Toga lunged for her with a needle. Momo blocked it with her pole and slammed it into her gut making her fall. Shouto heard the crash and wrapped the towel around him as he exited the shower looking at an angry Momo. Momo looked at him with her arms crossed by her chest.

"Momo I swear nothing was going to happen, you came in when I was about to push her away from me. Don't give me that look I swear, I realized it wasn't you because you would never break the rules and come in the boys' showers."

Momo looked at him and smiled.

"Yes, I know, I am not mad at you either. But who did she replace last night to know you would be here? Shouto go back to your dorm I am going to get down to the bottom of this. I'll be there way before it is time for us to leave."

He looked at her and made his way back to his dorm making sure no other girls of 1-A were lurking to see him like that. He entered his dorm and laid on his bed hiding the hard-on he had at the moment.

'Go down before she comes back dammit, that wasn't Momo. There was no reason you should've been like this. Damnit Shouto you're with her for a while and don't know her touch by now. What is wrong with you?'

Momo searched the halls when she heard a familiar voice, but she sounded like she was tied up. Momo used her quirk and used a crowbar to open the door. She entered the room and saw Uraraka tied up and untied her.

"Uraraka, so it was you that she replaced at the gift exchange last night. So that wasn't you that Midoriya was kissing last night and went to his dorm with?"

Uraraka looked at her.

"She looked like you, and then she tied me up and turned into me after the clay melted away. Momo I thought you already left with Todoroki? How did she get in our school unnoticed? We can't bother the teachers about this when we ended the school year. What do we do?"

Aizawa was doing his rounds when he heard the two girls chatting and looked at both with his arms crossed.

"What is this I hear? Who got in the school unnoticed and why is Uraraka tied up and you look like you just got into a fight Yaoyorozou?"