Escalation

Momo woke up the next morning and felt someone next to her. When she looked it was a shirtless Todoroki and she blushed.

'What happened last night, and why is my shirt unbuttoned and why am I in Todoroki's dorm?'

She tried to get up when an arm grabbed her waist.

"Momo-Chan, good morning. What is wrong, are you okay?"

She was blushing uncontrollably as she stared at his muscular chest as he sat up. He smiled at her and brushed his hand along her cheek.

"We didn't do anything last night Momo-Chan, we just made out. There is no reason for you to be freaking out relax."

She looked shaking uncontrollably.

"I-I'm not freaking out. I-I'm just in shock right now that's all."

He smiled at her warmly.

"What is there to be in shock about, you are my girl aren't you? You didn't know I could kiss you like that."

She looked at him blushing.

"I didn't know I had it in me to kiss you like that Todoroki-Kun."

He smiled at her.

"Oh really, let's just be glad that we didn't go too far Momo-Chan. Besides we have a day off today. We can either spend the day in my dorm and watch movies or we can go out. It's up to you."

She smiled at him.

"Or you can come by my house and have dinner with us. "

At that moment her cell went off and he just turned away as she answered. He also kept quiet as she spoke to her mother. He exited his dorm and made his way to take a shower. Kirishima spotted him.

"Hey Todoroki, sorry about last night but I couldn't control myself anymore Mina pushed it. Were you able to sleep?"

He looked at him.

"Yes, I got plenty of sleep, but advise to the wise try to keep it down. You are lucky Iida didn't pass your dorm. You forget one small detail Momo-Chan is our Vice Class President, if he would've passed your dorm he might've gotten on her about it. Be more careful."

Kirishima looked at him.

"I saw Momo in your dorm last night, and I heard Iida talking to you both. So, what about you two I heard sounds coming from your dorm too."

Todoroki shook his head.

"You were hearing things, she was in my dorm but fell asleep while we were studying. Nothing happened between us Kiri. I let her sleep the poor girl was dead tired between her training and everything else she has going on in her life."

Kirishima saw the hickey on his neck and chest and laughed.

"Yea studying each other, you're not as innocent as you think Todoroki. Better look at your neck and your chest then you tell me."

He looked at him aggravated.

"What the hell are you talking about my neck and my chest? You are seeing things I swear. I am going to take a shower."

He entered the bathing area and undressed putting on the water. Then he got under the shower and washed his chest realizing a bite mark on his chest.

'Damn he is right, we did get a little carried away last night but nothing else happened.'

He finished his shower and made his way back to his dorm and saw Momo looking in the mirror at her neck. He came up behind her and grabbed her waist and kissed her cheek.