Christmas Surprise

"Christmas Surprise"

~Christmas Eve~

Shoto was very depressed because he was still a female. He stood on his balcony and looked at the snow on the ground. There was a knock on his dorm door and there stood Deku. He opened the door and almost slammed it on him.

"I told you to leave me the hell alone until this wears off. Midoriya, I mean it I just don't want to be bothered right now! Now leave my dorm!"

Midoriya smirked at her.

"No one should be lonely, on Christmas Eve especially a sexy girl like you. I will keep you company sexy."

Shoto looked up as the green-haired male hovered over her. She struggled as he pinned her to the bed.

"Get the hell off of me now Midoriya!! What the hell are you doing. I am not a damn girl you idiot!! You're hurting me!! I need to get to my damn house, now get off of me!!"

Her phone rang and she couldn't reach it because she was pinned to her bed. She kneed the green-haired male and he fell to the ground holding himself. She grabbed her phone and it was Midoriya. Then she dropped her phone because she was knocked out.

Midoriya yelled in the phone.

'Shoto, what the hell is going on? Shoto, you're scaring me pick up your phone please?'

Hayato laughed evilly

'Sorry Shoto, can't come to the phone right now. She's too busy at the moment with a real man!'

Midoriya called Bakugou, who was in his living room with Kirishima and his parents chatting. He heard his cell and answered.

'What the fuck yow want, nerd! Where else would I fucking be its Christmas Eve? IcyHot is in danger? What the fuck you mean? He should be at his house by now!'

Midoriya looked at his mother and Uraraka.

"Mom, I will be right back."

He exited his house and went outside to talk on his phone.

'Kaachan, I was trying to call him, and he answered. Then suddenly his phone dropped, and I heard a guy's voice saying she's too busy being with a real man. He could really be in danger; he is still a female. Someone, has to go check on him to make sure he is okay.'

Dabi was on the balcony and was checking on Shoto, when he saw the green-haired male in the dorm and picked the lock. He grabbed him by his neck.

"Get the hell away from my brother, Hayato you damn bastard!! Why the hell, is my brother a damn girl!! Answer me you bastard!! Who put you up to this, answer me now!!"

Hayato laughed evilly as he held a knife to Dabi's throat after he knocked him into the wall.

"So, the boss was right, you are a damn Todoroki. Your Endeavor's eldest like Shigaraki said. This is great intel. Lucky for you, that you showed up when you did, I almost made a woman out of your brother. But you won't live to see Christmas Day, because I am going to slit your throat you damn traitor!!"

Dabi struggled with Hayato as he tried to use his flames, to burn the knife at his throat. He was able to knock the knife out of his hand. Then he knocked him into the bathroom door holding his throat as he took a deep breath. He was having a hard time breathing, because Hayato was trying to choke him. Shoto came to and held his head.

'Why the hell am I on the damn floor? What the hell happened to me? Shit I should've been at my house an hour ago. '

He got up and realized the quirk wore off and saw Hayato fighting with Dabi. He ran to his brother and grabbed Hayato's shirt.