Nothing but Trouble

A month into the new semester Shoto, Katsuki, and Izuku were the highest in their class. Each of them became a lot stronger and gained the respect from their classmates. Momo was so proud of Shoto, that she smiled. Aizawa was very proud of them and dismissed the class.

"Tomorrow I will be assigning groups and you will be working on a project. No one will have a choice either work with the group I assign to you or you fail if you refuse to work with them. See you all tomorrow class dismissed. I am going to nap."

Shoto looked as he closed his notebook and packed up his bag. Momo smiled at him as she put her bag on her shoulders. Then Uraraka got up and waited for Izuku as he packed up his bag. Bakugou fell asleep in class and Shouto sighed and tapped Kirishima.

"Kiri, he did it again, and probably wasn't listening when Aizawa was speaking again. Can you wake him up please? My brother Natsuo is turning 21 this weekend and the party will be at our house and you all are invited."

Kiri sighed as he walked up to the desk that Katsuki fell asleep at again. He tapped him.

"Bakubabe can you please wake up? Class just ended and we have a big project coming up soon with a group of Aizawa-Sensei's choosing."

Bakugou woke up.

"I know about the project shitty hair; I fell asleep after he said that and kept going on about it."

Mina smiled.

"Aww so sweet Bakubabe, what a cute lil nickname for you Bakubro. But I bet there are more nicknames he uses. I would like to know some of them. Bet they are a lot kinkier."

Shoto looked at Momo chuckling.

"Who knows with Kirishima, especially when in their relationship Bakugou is the bottom not the top."

Bakugou glared at him and lunged at him.

"Wanna go now Icy Hot bastard, I'll hurt you so fucking bad!!"

Kirishima held him back.

"Bakubabe stop and calm yourself down before you get expelled. Let's go get a bite to eat to help you cool off. Oh, and we are also invited to a party this weekend at Shoto's house. We are going if you like it or not."

Mina giggled as Bakugou and Kirishima exited the classroom.

"Wow who would've thought as Bakugou as a bottom. Does that mean everyone is also invited to the party Shoto?"

He nodded.

"Yes Mina, I invited all my friends from Class 1-A, you all helped me a lot these last three years at UA. You all helped me get over being so antisocial after my rough childhood, and I really appreciate having friends like you all."

Sero appeared behind Mina.

"What party we invited to babe? Hey where did Bakubro and Kiribro get to?"

Mina smiled as she felt his arms wrap around her waist.

"A party at Shoto's house for his brother Natsuo's 21st birthday. He invited everyone from class 1-A."

Shinso overheard

"Does that include me Todoroki? Now that I am in the same class with you all?"

Shoto looked at him.

"Only under one condition, you don't use your quirk on my friends anymore."

Shinso looked at him and smiled.

"Why would I use my quirk on our classmates Todoroki? We are in the same class. They have welcomed me warmly. I am just glad I am in a hero class now. "