New Semester....Trouble Emerges

Fuyumi knocked on her brother's bedroom door.

"Shouto, wake up you can't be late for your last year at UA. You have accomplished so much, why would you mess up all of a sudden?"

Shouto exited his shower and looked at his sister.

"Fuyumi, what are you talking about? I have been up for hours; I was only in the shower. I will be down shortly."

He closed his bedroom door and got his blue jean shirt, a pair of white jeans and his blue sneakers on and then he finished packing for the dorms.

'This is my last year at UA. I can finally prove to my damn father that I am nothing like him. '

His thoughts were interrupted when his cell rang, and he recognized Momo's ringtone.

'Hey Momo, what is up? You're where? Well this is a pleasant surprise. Yea I'll be right out, and we can have breakfast together before we head back to UA for our last year.'

She smiled as she responded.

'Yes Shouto, I am right up the road from your place. Are you sure they won't mind if I join you all for breakfast?'

He smiled as he answered.

'Trust me, they won't mind at all. They have been pestering me to bring you over for the longest and on top of it my bastard father is home too. So, having you here would definitely make my day better and we can walk to the dorms together.'

He threw his shoes on and made his way outside to meet Momo. She embraced him greeting him with a kiss.

"Hey Shouto, I missed you so much. Working at the resort during Summer Break felt a bit lonely. I am so glad to see you."

He embraced her back and returned the kiss.

"I missed you too Momo babe. My Summer was practically training with my father and interning at his agency. One more year and we will be full fledged Pro-Heroes. Deku and Bakugou were talking about opening their own Hero agency and my father said that would be a good idea. But only if we all graduate UA then he'll help us get started."

She smiled.

"Wow Shouto, you are actually referring to him as your father and not a bastard anymore. Well you did say bastard father earlier when I called you. So, shall we join them he's watching every move we're making."

Shouto saw his father by the doorstep watching them and actually smiling.

"So, are you two going to eat before you head to the dorms, it is getting a little cold and you can't go on an empty stomach, now can you? Besides school doesn't really start until tomorrow."

Shouto took her hand and they entered the house and sat down at the table to eat breakfast. Breakfast went pretty well as Shouto sipped his coffee and talked to Enji about the idea that Bakugou and Deku came up with.

"So Shouto, I am assuming if your two friends do succeed in opening their own agency you and Creati would be a part of it and you would leave mine? Maybe you should consider changing your hero name, since over the years you have improved and have gotten a lot stronger. I just think your hero name should have more meaning than just your name, just think about what I said. It is only a suggestion nothing more than that."

Shouto sipped his coffee and looked up.

"I may consider changing my hero name, but no time soon. Let me see how much I improve in school this year and then maybe I will think about changing my hero name to something with more meaning. Yes, if their plan does work out, I will definitely join their agency and leave yours, but until then I can't really go to another agency right, now can I?"