Regret Comes Flooding Back

Dabi got back to the hideout and used his blue flames almost burning his room. Shigaraki knocked on his bedroom door.

"Dabi, can you not burn my hideout down please. Dabi dammit open the damn door!! What the hell has gotten into you? Are you suddenly feeling remorse on your crimes, realizing the path you chose? As your next mission I want you to kill the one known as Todoroki Shoto. He will definitely be a major thorn in my side becoming a hero like that asshole Endeavor."

Dabi stopped for a minute and opened his bedroom door.

"Why the hell does it have to be me? What the fuck, give somebody else that damn mission I got better things to do than kill an eighteen-in a half year old wannabe hero!"

Shigaraki looked at him

"I am choosing you, because you are the only one in the league with the brain to lure him and take him out. You are my most trusted subordinate."

Dabi sighed and closed his bedroom door and laid on his bed.

'When those two idiots get back here, I'm going to hurt them so damn bad, if anything happens to my brother Natsuo. I specifically told them not to move from that damn spot, did they listen? No, they didn't and caused a damn massacre!!'

He turned on the television and saw the news

Reporter: We are on the scene of the latest massacre rumored to have been caused by the League of Villains. 32 were injured, 5 were presumed dead on the scene and 1 is in critical condition. Oh, this just in the one critically injured is Todoroki Natsuo, one of four children of #1 Pro-Hero Endeavor. We will keep you up to date as we get the developments. Now we bring you back to your regular program."

~Back at the hospital~

Shoto and Enji were pacing back and forth in the waiting room. Momo spotted Shoto and embraced him tightly.

"Babe calm down he will be fine. You defrosted him in time, he is just unconscious right now. But who was behind this massacre? When you and the others came on the scene the villain known as Dabi was gone. But the villain known as Toga was stained with blood and her accomplice was also stained in blood."

Shoto embraced her tightly.

"Babe, he's my brother. I can't lose him not like this. I swear if he dies, I will never forgive the damn villains and wipe them off the face of the earth!!"

Enji looked at Momo.

"Wait, you said the villain known as Dabi was not on the scene. So those two carried it out on their own without his permission. Hmm that is very odd, but his flames were present."

Red Riot looked at him.

"Well, umm Endeavor sir, when Ground Zero and I arrived on the scene only one wall was burnt with blue flames, the rest was up in red flames."

Shoto looked at him.

"Wait, red flames that no good Hayato used my fucking flames to frame me or my father!! Why I oughtta."

Deku looked at him

"Todoroki calm down, I highly doubt having Kaachan's personality is going to get you anywhere. We are currently investigating who wanted it carried out. You need to pull yourself together and control that temper of yours. Especially in a time like this. You stay with your family and let me, GroundZero, and RedRiot figure this out. Momo keep us updated on Natsuo's condition, I'm going to leave Uravity with you guys right now."

Momo nodded and held Shoto closely in her arms as he cried on her shoulder. Endeavor punched the wall and exited the hospital with tears in his eyes. Momo saw his father leave and sighed as she comforted Shoto.