✰ Bad Dream ✰

OBPMildly sad

OBP
Mildly sad

❝ It was so dark ❞

Home

1:13 A.M.

Y/n fell asleep around 10:30 and Boris stayed awake at the kitchen table figuring out bills. They were behind on payments, and Y/n was stressed about it.

Boris knew she hadn't had great sleep in so long. Y/n knew that they were behind, but Boris never let her know how far. He always tried to make things better on her part.

Boris got frustrated and leaned back in his chair then on the table overlooking the bills. He stood up and was about to get a glass of water but realized their tap got cut off.

He hits the kitchen table with the cup in frustration and walks back to the table. The small light hanging above him only shining on the table made him feel like everything was black around him.

He hears rustling in the bed where y/n was. He also heard talking, but just thought she was dreaming. Boris looks up at the ceiling trying hard not to make his tears fall.

As he puts his head down in his palms his tears fell. He hears someone in the hall and finally realizes its y/n.

He sees her crying while she's slowly walking towards him with her arms crossed.  Boris stands up and reaches his arms out while suffering himself.

"Whats wrong ? " Y/n began to sob as she nudged her head in the crook of his neck. " I don't want to loose you. "

She continues to sob as she grasps on to Boris tighter. " What do you mean ? "  Boris pulled y/n away and held her in front of him.

" In my dream.. It was so dark, there was a gun shot. I kept running, and running and finally saw you dead on the...ground "

Y/n hesitated to finish her sentence when she saw Boris was crying. " What's wrong ? "  Y/n had a look of concern whilst her tears were falling.

Boris had a sour look on his face trying not to cry even more. " I- It's nothing, I promise " Boris felt a big lump in his throat knowing he was lying to her. He kissed her forehead, and then her lips.

" Are you okay y/n ? " She paused for a second before she replied. " A bit better than before.. when are you coming to bed ? "

Y/n had her arms crossed as her last few tears started to dry making her cheek numb. Boris looked over at the bills, then back at her. " soon.. I promise "
_

________________________________________

A/n :  Sorry this is a short one.