✰ Trick or Treat ✰

YBP

YBP

T.W. Sexual Content

❝Now what about treat Boris.❞

Nevada

5:12 P.M.

Y/n and Boris had always loved to dress up for Halloween. It was one of your guy's favourite holidays. After long days and nights of Boris trying to decide what he should be for Halloween, he finally made up his decision. Y/n was going as (your costume) and Boris had absolutely fallen in love with it. Maybe even jealous that Y/n could pull off anything. In Nevada there wasn't much weather change, but near the cities you could see the colour of the trees change, and everyone beginning to dress warmer. And out in the desert the days got colder, and the air got crisper, and everything seemed to have an Ivory colour.

Y/n came out of Boris's house through his garage where she saw Boris in his car, with his costume on. She walks up to the car by the window. "Oh my gosh, your going as a Ghostbuster ?!" There was a genuine smile on Y/n's face. She thought it was the cutest thing ever. Boris smiled and his hand reached for the door opening it for Y/n "Get in, I want to show you a nice place before it gets dark." Y/n furrowed her brows and took the door handle that swung at her, and sat in the passenger seat of his car. Getting situated with her costume, she buckled, and Boris started the car. He drove off and quickly made his way on a side road that Y/n barely went on.

He placed his hand on y/n's leg. She glanced over at him who didn't look down. He seemed to be more focused holding onto her. Y/n didn't mind because she rarely got much attention while he drove. He is that type of person that needs to focus, or he feels like he is gonna do everything wrong. Y/n kept the window open on her side. He was moving slow enough where the wind wouldn't act crazy. After about 30 minutes of non stop driving, and Boris's hand moving up y/n's leg little by little as time went on, he brought his car to a stop towards the bottom of a dirt hill.

The clay colour of the ground, and the setting sun felt like the perfect combination to y/n. Boris let go of her leg and began to get out of the car. "Here we are." Y/n was about to open the door when Boris came swiftly from the other side opening it for her, and putting his hand out. Y/n continued as she took his hand and turned to face the sunset. "I don't think I've ever been here before."

Y/n turned to close the door, and her face met Boris's. They stood no more than a few inches from each other. She smiled as she slowly glanced down at his lips. Boris leaned forward and softly kissed her lips. Y/n could see something in his eyes when he went in for the kiss. She put her arms around his neck and played with his hair before looking back at him. Y/n took a long hug with Boris as his hands resided on her waist. She pulled away and took Boris by his face and kissed him on his cheek moving down to his lips. "I appreciate what you do Boris. I love you."

She could see Boris's smile rise and his worries fade. Boris kissed y/n one last time, quickly before releasing from her grip. He quickly made his way to the back of his car and opened his trunk. Y/n stood by the front car door and waited for him. "Hey, y/n come here." Y/n slowly made her way over to Boris by the back and saw him searching for something in the back before pulling it out. "I brought your favourite dessert. I thought you may like it." He held it up, and she wanted to tackle him with kisses. "No you didn't oh my god I love you so much Boris you don't even know."

Y/n chuckled as Boris brought her closer to his body. He closed the trunk behind her and hovered over y/n's body which made her hop on the back of his car, and the dessert beside her. Boris placed his hands on her knees and moved them up as he spread her legs and led his body between her. His hand moved to her waist again, and y/n pulled Boris closer buy the collar of his costume. "Trick, or Treat Boris..." Y/n said in a lusty inflection at 'treat'.

He smiled and replied. "Trick." He took her by the chin leaving y/n's mouth ajar. He slowly placed his lips on hers, but pulled away biting her lip. She leaned further to kiss him again, but Boris pushed her back. With his hand. "Now what about treat Boris." Y/n's innocent eyes turned lust filled as Boris placed his hands towards the inside of her thighs. Y/n sat up arching her back slightly as His hands inched his way closer past y/n's underwear. She moved her hips closer which made his fingers reach her folds, and he could feel her arousal. After a few seconds he was able to get a faded moan.

He quickly pulled his fingers out and teased her with his hand contemplating whether to make her or him suck on his fingers. He placed his finger on your lip, but then sucked on his slowly with lust. "Treat "

_______________________________________

I decided to this because I realized so many people are having Autumn fever, so I thought Halloween fits the theme. Hope you liked the story ! Btw love you guys with all my heart. <3