✰ In The Car ✰

OBP

OBP

☆ 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 / Language

Yeah.. just imagine the girl is you.

❝ Nothing but you ❞

5:39 P.M.

Boris and y/n were on a drive to get some fresh air, and to relieve stress. They do this quite often, but not as often as you think. " Boris I'm cold, can you put up the window. " Boris scanned y/n's face. " You're cold ? It's not even night time yet, and it 75 degrees " Y/n got annoyed. " Boris Please. " Boris started putting up the window. " Fine. " He smiled at her in response afraid that she may be mad. Y/n put her head against the window

It was around sunset. And Boris was driving around while the air was on half blast away from y/n. The sun hit his eyes while driving making them glow with clolour. With the sun in y/n's eyes too she looked up at Boris concentrated on the road. Y/n looked back out the window watching as the sun started to fade from colour going behind the horizon slowly. Boris took a different turn than usual. He started going up a hill and parked on the side.

Y/n quickly sat up from the car and looked at boris. " where are we. Why are we on a hill. " Boris removed his hands from the steering wheel and turned off the car leaning back in his seat. " We should watch the sunset " Y/n turned to him again " are you okay ? "

He smiled at her and brought her head to his shoulder. " Yeah.. just thought it would be nice. " Y/n sat up and crossed her legs on the seat. She took her head away from him and pushed a piece of hair behind her ear. " uhmm okay. "

She looked out staring blankly from inside the car with her legs crossed pretending it was interesting. She glanced over at Boris. He had his hands behind his head with his seat tilted back in the slightest. He put his legs up on his dash board right next to the steering wheel.

Y/n put her legs down and put her seat back too. She put her legs up on the dash as well. She caught a glimpse of Boris staring at her. He opened his side of his door and closed it behind him. Y/n looked back behind the car to see where he went. Boris appeared next to the window and quickly opened the door and kissed y/n on the lips leaning her back.

Y/n tried speaking in between breaths. "Boris... what are you...doing " She made a soft moan as he started trailing down her neck with kisses. He made the seat roll back and leaned the seat back all the way down. He got in the car and closed the door. He trailed his kisses down to where her shirt began.

Y/n took off her shirt leaving her in her bra. He bagan to trail his kisses down to lower stomach. He wrapped one hand around her cleavage pushing her breast upward and out of her bra. Y/n made a moan grabbing the side of his loose unbuttoned shirt. As his other hand was slipped down her shorts.
He started rubbing her. Making Y/n moan as she began to get wet down at her heat.

He bagan to wrap his fingers under her elastic of her underwear. Then entering two finger in to her wet heat. Y/n push back in her seat and moaned as he began to finger her intensly. He takes off her shorts and underwear and continues to finger her.

He went on his knees quickly then placing his tongue on y/n's clit. He started rubbing his tongue on it making her moan louder " Boris ! Please.... Boris. Oh my God. " He stuck his tongue inside of her heat now rubbing her with his hand. Y/n clawed his dark brown, almost black locks as they intertwined with her finger.

He quickly pulled down his pants making his member show. He hovered over y/n and entered in to her slowly as she moaned out his name. Boris started going faster and he kissed y/n not letting her moans escape her mouth. When y/n opened her moth that's when Boris entered his tongue under hers.

As he continued she clawed his back making indents on his shirt. " Boris please I can't  " He thrusted in to her intensly making her moan again. He took Y/n by her leg and lifted it up towards her chest. " Do you like that y/n ? I can do more "

She saw the sweat trickle down from his forehead as he continued to lightly thrust in to her. " Yes Boris I do. I- " He thrusted in to her again making her moan.  " More Boris. More.. please. " He took y/n by her neck and placed her head back on the seat. " Beg me y/n. Beg me. "

He had the tip inside of her as she squirmed wanting more. " Boris please. I want more. I want.. more. " She exhaled heavily. He thrusted in to her again. He finished inside of her and hovered over y/n. He lifted her chin up with his finger. " God.. You're so naughty "

_________________________________________

A/n :

First off I want to say I am terrible at writing smut so sorry it took so long. And sorry its so sad that I'm so terrible at it.

I'm an 80's Fanatic so all I would listen to is preppy pop music and shit so it was so hard to be in the mood to write it.

If people like this enough then I will write more smut.

Also thank you guys so much for almost 5k reads ! You guys are amazing !! <3