✰ Troublesome ✰

OBP

OBP

❝ A boy ? ❞

Home

4:58 P.M.

Y/n was on the couch playing a game with her son when she heard something behind her. She quickly turned and saw her teenage daughter who was 16 come down the stairs, and started towards the door. "Stop..turn- " Y/n pointed her finger to the couch. Her daughter turned around stiffly soon walking towards her. "Yes..mom ? " "Where are you headed out to " Her daughter hesitated. "Uhmm I'm meeting with a boy- " "A boy ? " She nodded her head and Y/n sighed. " Ask your dad before you do things like that. " Her daughter got annoyed and yelled out for Boris. " Dad ! " Y/n heard stumbling down the stairs and turned to see Boris running down the stairs in a frenzy. "What happened, what's wrong. " "Dad " When he heard the voice again he turned to his daughter and calmed down. He's that type of dad that is worried about everything. Always ready to take action in anything. "Yes.. ?" Y/n interrupted them both. "Your daughter was about to go on her way to meet a boy. " "A boy ? " Their daughter rolled her eyes. " That's exactly what mom said. " Y/n and Boris glared at eachother and chuckled softly. "What's his name " Boris was intrigued, and believe it or not. So was Y/n. "His name is J- " Boris interrupted her and continued looking over at Y/n as he did. "It's alright, you can go. Just be back before 11. " Their daughters eyes glowed with happiness. " Thanks dad ! " She raced out the house going on her way. Y/n playfully complained. " Great, make me the bad guy. " They both smiled at eachother and Boris came up to Y/n and kissed her on the forehead. "Plus, I think we both know how it feels to be in love at a young age. What can we say. " Y/n nodded her head and looked back at her son who was waiting patiently. Y/n turned to Boris and replied. " Just know it's your doing if she gets pregnant. " " What- " She grabbed Boris's hand and pulled him in for a kiss. " I'm kidding babe. " Boris kissed her back. Their kiss got interrupted by their son. " Eww mom...dad. " With both Y/n and Boris inches apart they chuckled kissing again.
_________________________________________

Requested by twatwithbigtiddies

<3