✰ Cheated ✰

OBP

OBP

❝...I love you Boris, but I don't have to like you...❞

Streets

12:34 P.M

Boris and Y/n have been going through a hard time. Recently Boris had cheated on Y/n and she didn't take the news well. Boris had tried to explain to Y/n that it meant nothing to him, but she had heard those words plenty before, and she was getting tired of the same excuse. "Listen Boris this is the second time you cheated on me, and you said the same thing before. " Boris budged in with explanation. "But it's true, it really meant nothing. Do you not know what's going on in my life, do I not tell you everything going on with me ?" Y/n went silent, and was shocked to hear those words. "That is no excuse to cheat on me! " Boris rolled his eyes and clenched his jaw with vexation. "You act like we're married, in case you forgot we are only dating." Y/n replied.  "Yeah for only the past six years of our life ! Are you saying it was all nothing ?!"

Boris stayed silent and tried to process Y/ns words. Y/n advanced in anger and said something Boris would never forget. "While you were sleeping with that slut, I was sleeping with your best friend ! I fucked him and everything !" Boris got angry and threw his stuff on the floor and started to walk away. "Hey, you don't get to be angry !" Y/n followed behind him and pulled his arm. He swiped it away swiftly before saying. "Hey Y/n, don't take this the wrong way, but I just lost you, and the trust of my best friend." He started to turn and walk. Y/n quickly followed and grabbed his arm again. "I lost my entire world...twice, I love you Boris, but I don't have to like you, there's a difference." Y/n pressed her lips together and stared into his eyes hoping there was a change of heart. Boris stood there silent, observing her eyes. He couldn't dare look anywhere else, for he knew her eyes would have the answers. "Then what are we then." He replied still glaring into her eyes. Y/n replied with assurance. "We are in love, both alike in dignity. " She moved her eyes away from his, and his eyes stayed on her until he closed them and looked away to the right.

Y/n let go of his arm and looked at him again. " I still love you Y/n" She smiled and put her hand on his cheek, and leaned up for a kiss. She went on her tippy toes and kissed him on his lips, but not all the way. It was like the bare minimum of kissing his cheek and lip at once. Boris had no emotion, but just let Y/n kiss him. "I-love you too Boris" They both glared into echothers eyes. Trying to find that spark again. They maybe thought words were enough, but it wasn't. They were still going to love eachother for to time being, but they didn't have to like eachother, because they both thought there was a difference...