✰ Arrival ✰ Pt. 3

YBP

YBP

❝ Uhmmmm Babe ? ❞

Home

7:34 P.M.

Y/n was now 8 and a half months along with the pregnancy. She began to fall more sickly everyday just waiting for the day she gives birth. Boris was getting too excited for the day to come. He would talk to his friend everyday on face time just wanting nothing more.

Y/n got up out of bed carefully as she peeked around the corner and saw Boris on face-time again. She smiled at Boris without him looking as she admired how lucky she is. Boris noticed her at the corner of the the hallway and looked up at her and smiled as he was still talking to his friend.

Y/n turned back around and walked to the restroom to wash her face. She began to wash her face but then felt liquid fall between her legs. She stood there looking at her self in the mirror blankly, then down. Y/n realized her water broke. She had no idea what to do. 

" Uhmmmm Babe ? " Boris didn't reply at first as he was still talking to his friend. " Babe ! " Y/n heard Boris excuse himself from his friend. He was walking over as he replied " Yeah ? " Y/n stood there silently as Boris looked down and saw the liquid. " Shit.. " " I think my water broke " 

Boris stared wide eyed at her. " Okay.. okay uhmmm. get to the car ill bring all the stuff to the car, The blanket the baby carrier th- yeah " Y/n quickly got in to the car and saw Boris rush out with the baby supplies and places it in the back of the car.

" Okay- Okay Shit shit shit. " Boris then entered the car and quickly put the keys in the ignition. " Boris I swear to God you just got your license last week don't you dare fuck up your driving now " " Okay okay ! "

Boris and y/n arrived at the hospital and got a room. Boris was standing right beside her as a doctor came in to the room, and had a clip board in her hands. " So have you been counting her contraction lengths ? " Y/n and Boris both nodded and he replied. " Uh yeah shes been having them every three minutes " The doctor nodded her head. Then Y/n had another contraction and held Boris's hand tightly. " oh my god.. Hold my hand Boris. " She winced in pain as she squeezed his hand tighter than normal.

The doctor stood by Boris and stayed by their side for 10 minutes counting her contraction. It went from three minutes to two minutes. " Okay we need to prepare for delivery. "  The doctor spread y/n's legs and spread them on opposite sides.  Y/n looked up at Boris as her heart started to race. " Oh my god , this is actually happening. " Boris took his hand and placed it on hers. " You're going to do great. Just remember your breathing y/n. Like we practiced, okay ? "  

She quickly nodded her head and began her strained, and practiced breathing. She shakily began to breathe in and out. The doctor put down the clipboard and stood to the end of where y/n was. Two other nurses came in to the delivery room and stood by the side. " Okay Y/n you're going to need to start pushing. 

Y/n inhaled deeply and exhaled shakily. She nodded her head and began to push. She grunted in struggle trying to push but exhaled deeply in fail. " It's okay y/n take your time. Boris smiled and replied " Yeah y/n, take your time. You can do this. I know you can. 

It has now reached an hour of y/n pushing. " Come on y/n we are getting somewhere. I can see the head just keep pushing.  " Y/n screamed in pain. " I can't do it ! I can't.. " She began to go in a soft sob as she looked up at Boris. Her sweat dripped down from her forehead, as Boris wiped it away. He held y/n's and " Y/n you can do this ! Do it for me. Do it for you. You're so close baby. come on. "

Y/n began to push again while sobbing in pain.  The nurses stood lose to the doctor ready for delivery. The doctor held her two hands out in front of her waiting for the baby. Y/n' s breaths began to fall weak, along with her strength. After 30 more minutes of pushing the baby was finally coming out. " Babe you got this, shes coming out ! " Y/n screamed in pain one last time as she fully pushed out the baby. 

Y/n sobbed from relief. The doctor cut the umbilical cord and began to clean up the baby. " Y/n you did it ! It's over. " Boris took both of Y/n's hands in his and kissed her forehead, and then her lips. The doctor handed back the baby in her hands. Boris smiled widely and put his arm aroun y/n touching the baby's head. " She's so beautiful " He stroked her small head softly as he kissed y/n on the side of her head.