✰ Sunday Morning ✰

OBP

OBP

❝ Okay yeah...You're so off. ❞

7:30 A.M.

Home

Y/n just came back from her morning run, and she smelt the same lavender scent from when she left. She placed her water on the counter. She quickly went to her room where Boris was half asleep. She turned on the shower and went back to the room and slipped off her clothes.

She then went in to the shower and closed the glass door to it. Boris woke up from the door closing. He lifted his head up and saw the bathroom door inched open slightly. He looked over the bed and saw y/n's clothes on the floor. He dramatically placed his face back on his pillow turning the other way towards the wall.

Y/n got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. Leaving her hair down and dripping. She walked over to the bed and sat on the edge right next to Boris. He groaned and then moved his hand around trying to find y/n. He touched her thigh and then turned tiredly to his other side facing   y/n.

" It's so early y/n " He wined as he turned back around. " No you're just lazy Boris. Come on. It's almost 8. " She stood up and patted Boris's back. Boris got up but turned his head to the end of the bed with his pillow.

Boris half asleep watched y/n get dressed. She sat in her chair in the room getting her makeup out. Boris quickly woke up when he heard the clanging of different makeup items.

" y/n ! Didn't I tell you that you don't need makeup? " Y/n stared at Boris for a second and then hit him on the back of his head. " Boris.. When in the hell did you even care about that ? " Boris chuckled as he rubbed to back of his head

Y/n chuckles after too and continues getting ready. She finishes her makeup and turns to Boris. " Does it look good ?" Boris places his chin on the pillow " You looked good without it too " Boris frowns and gives puppy dog eyes towards her.

" Fine. I'll take it off. You're so annoying sometimes Boris. " Boris smirks and then sits up in the bed. " Now come back to bed. Please, its so early. And it's a Sunday " He covered himself in blankets and fell backwards on the bed. " stop whining "

They both laugh. Boris places his head on the pillow again and reached for      y/n's hand. " Do you even love me. I feel like you hate me. " Y/n looks at Boris and slaps his hand. " Okay yeah...You're so off. I love you dumbass "

She looked away and smiled trying to hide that she was blushing. Boris got up and went to their closet. He got out sweats and a hoodie of his. He throws the clothes at y/n. " Put those on. Please. I want to snuggle. "  Y/n stared at the clothes and then at Boris. "... Fine "

Y/n got up out off the chair finishing taking off her makeup and went to the side of the bed and started to undress. She put on the clothes and got in to the bed. Y/n put her body against his feeling his warmth and his breath on her nose.

She pulled up her legs trying to find comfort as she put her hand over Boris's head playing, and twisting with his dark brown locks. Boris leaned in and kissed her, then pulling her body closer to him. " Now try and go back to sleep. "

As y/n was in his embrace she kissed him back. Boris soon started sleeping again. He was sprawled out and was no longer holding her.. Y/n felt empty without his hands wrapped around her. She curled up again and placed one leg over his, and half way laid on his chest.

" I love you Boris. " By surprise y/n heard a mumble of response. " I love you too y/n "  She looked up at him as his eyes were still closed. She huddled with him feeling a little more secure.    Y/n soon fell asleep and Boris opened one eyes looking down on her.

He then placed his hand around her kissing her cheek. And stroking her face to help her sleep. " I love you more y/n " He smiled and kissed the tip of her nose. Soon having him fall asleep right after.