✰ компромисс ✰

OBP

OBP

❝...I don't mind a scenic change.❞

New York

11:43 A.M.

Boris wasn't one for going out in the snow. Or even having a good time. His perfect day on a snowy day was to stay in, and play boardgames, or do extra work over his said time off. Although on the other hand you thought the perfect snow day was quite opposite. Your ideal day would be going out, walking around in the snow, sit down somewhere nice, wear warm clothes, and be close to the ones you love. You and Boris had to compromise.

"Boris, can we go outside today, it snowed a lot last night." You were sitting on the couch, facing back over at Boris in the dining room. You hung your arm over the couch awaiting his reply. "Isn't that reason enough to stay in ? I don't want to get sick." Boris had a book in hand, one of his notes. It seemed like he was looking it over perhaps. You slouched laying down horizontally on the couch, not being able to see Boris. "But you won't get sick, if you dress warm. I'm so bored." You said in a whiny tone. You heard a sigh from a far and then a soft thud following soon after. Boris set down his notes and glanced down at his watch. "Fine, but only for a little bit, and I'm bringing my book, I still need to write. I don't mind a scenic change."

You sprung up from the couch sitting there for a second before you swiftly got up and brought yourself over to Boris. Grabbing his hands and pulling him up from his chair from the dining table in a hurry.

After walking about a half a mile in the snow, you came across a perfect place to sit. Bringing wood to place on the snow, so you wouldn't get wet. You sat down quickly, taking Boris's sleeve with you. He quickly sat and dropped his book to the side. Wearing the warmest clothes you could, you still felt the need to stay close. All of the sudden you pull out these pocket pads, and hand one to Boris. "What are these." You look over to him while you lay your head on his lap, and hold the pad up towards his chest. "It keeps your hands warm." He smiled and snatched it out of your hand. Leaning down to kiss your soft cold lips. You started to fiddle with the book that sat by your hand, stroking the spine, and feeling the thread going through the book. Finally realizing.

Quickly getting up you lift your head from his lap, and sit beside him for a second. "I'm going to go in the snow." As you said that, you scooted over his book on his lap, as if it were replacement. Boris took his book in hand, and all you could see was Boris glancing at your face. Perhaps it was the redness of your cheeks from the cold, because you were looking at him the exact same way. You started playing around with the snow, bending down, squatting making small balls. I guess you were having fun because the next thing you knew, you threw one at Boris, although it missed by a couple inches. You covered your mouth flustered, and embarrassed. Boris glanced over and smiled playfully. The next one you threw, it hit his shoulder. Which most definitely almost scared him half to death, considering it was in complete sudden.

Boris quickly closed his book, and got up from off the wood. He scooped the snow closest to him and chucked it your way, it barely hitting your boots. You both grinned playfully, and started to grab your next handful. "I'm gonna get you Boris, I swear to God !" "Not before I get you !" Boris started to chase you, and you ran from him, also glad he left his book on the wood. Now this is the day you hoped for.