✰ Say When ✰

OBP

OBP

❝ A painting, we're going crazy over a painting ?! ❞

10:03 A.M.

Part Two
--------------------------------------------------------------

" Boris why are we running! " Boris looked behind him at y/n and hurried her into his car. " Come on catch up ! " She was so confused but still followed. Y/n already saw Theo in the front. Boris was in the driver's seat, and she was in the back. " Wait Theo aren't you supposed to get married ?! " Theo looked back at Y/n with a sour face. " I just..Can't " " But Kitsey is so nice- " She saw Boris move the car. " We have to go" She was scared they would get a ticket. Y/n didn't have her seat belt on so she held on to both of the seats in front of her. " Okay can someone tell me what the hell is going on. " " It's a painting " She turned to Theo. " A painting, we're going crazy over a painting ?! " " Y/n honey it not just a painting. You don't know full back story."  Y/n turned to Boris who kept his eyes on the road. " We're headed towards the airport. Where are we gonna go ? " " Look Y/n everything is so complicated right now, Boris and I will explain when we're on the plane." The way she felt. Really a third wheel right now. She kept thinking to herself why a painting was more important than his own wedding. Y/n sat back in her seat still with her seat belt off and waited in her seat nervously as they got closer to the airport. " Okay we're here " She sat up and the door beside her opened. Boris helped her out and took her hand hurrying in the Airport. " Just go, friend of mine already got tickets for us. " We made it to the waiting area and scanned for his friend, even though Y/n had no idea what he looked like, neither did Theo. " There " Boris took my hand and went up to him. " Do you have the tickets ? " The man showed Boris and handed him the three tickets, and kept one for himself. " Okay we need to go " Boris took Y/n's hand, Theo and the guy followed behind them. They went to find their seats and Y/n went to find hers. She realized her seat was next to hat guy, and Theo and Boris were sitting together. So much for them to tell her what the hell is going on. Luckily her seat was still semi next to Boris. 

It's been 5 hours on the plane, Y/n still had no idea where they were going, one reason being she fell asleep on the plane. She felt a hand on her forehead and saw it was Boris. " Come on, I'll tell you now " Y/n opened her eyes even more and got helped up by him. She made her way with Boris sleepily to the back of the plane by the restrooms. " Boris what's going on. " " I'm sorry my love I have too tell you now, If you were to be asleep the whole way there would have been no other time to tell. " Y/n smiled at Boris tiredly waiting for him to talk again. " When I was younger potter and I met, he had something valuable, and I took it. All these years he's been trying to find it. Only a day ago I got in touch with him again, and I finally found the Painting. " " The valuable thing was the painting ? Boris why did you steal it ? " His eyes shifted away from Y/n. " I was just a kid my love, I cannot describe it now. " " So we're going to get the painting, where ? " Boris's eyes shifted back to her and smiled faintly " Amsterdam " Y/n was still tired, and mostly out of it. She understood, but not completely. " Let's go back, there's about 2 more hours left of the flight, sleep some more. " Boris held out his arm around Y/n as they went to her seat. Him then sitting in his own.