✰ First Feeling ✰ Pt. 2

YBP Pt

YBP
Pt. 1 was 》•~ ✰ Morning Sickness ✰
Credits : @Discord5504

Thank you for the
recommendation !

❝ Which ones, heart or stars ? ❞

Home

3:54 P.M.

Y/n and Boris have been doing great. Although she still plays Boris's reaction over and over again in her head, she is without a doubt happy. Yy/n arives at Boris's house care free. She call out to him. " Boris ? " Y/n hears a call in return and sees Boris getting all soft and acting so gentle around Y/n.

He bends down to her now 6 month belly. He caresses her stomach and then stands up and kisses y/n on her lips so tenderly. Y/n blushes really hard thinking about him more often as days pass by. Y/n went by to the doctors earlier today without Boris Knowing. Today she found out the gender of the baby.

Boris brings her hair back and kisses y/n on her forehead. " So y/n I have an idea ? " He smiles then pulls y/n closer to him. Boris got quirky and booped y/n's nose and said in a pout. " Do you want to make cookies? "  Boris smiles which y/n never really sees. She thought it might be a good thing to do, just to past the time. " Okay fine. "

Y/n gave in to Boris. Y/n started making the cookie dough, while Boris got out pan sheets and set them up. Boris went to their room for a quick second, and when he came back out he had his wannabe chefs hat on. " Boris take that off, you look so childish ! " She laughed and then started rolling the made dough out.

Boris got out cookie cutters for the dough. " Which ones, heart or stars ? "  Y/n rolled her eyes playfully at him. " Both. What am I thinking " He chuckles and then places them both beside me.

Boris, and y/n started to cut the cookies and place them on the sheets. " Boris remember to use flour ! " " okayyyy okayy- "  She stares at him and starts laughing along with Boris. She finished up with the last cut cookie and placed it on the cooking sheet. Boris put them inside the oven " 12 minutes-" Boris interrupted " I know babe "

He turns around and faces her. Y/n begins to clean off their kitchen counter. By that time the cookies were about done. Boris takes them out and puts them on the counter that y/n just cleaned. He took a fork and poked the still soft dough. Y/n took the fork out of his hand. " Hey, don't touch them you have to let them cool down- "

Boris picked up a fresh hot cookie. It broke apart from the middle and landed on the clean counter. Y/n shook her head " I told youuuu " Boris laughs then picks the cookie back up, and eats it. All of a sudden y/n whinced in pain touching her stomach.

Boris had a look of concern. " Hey, Y/n what's wrong ? "  He knelt down beside her waiting for a response. " Nothing, just my ribs ? "  " Ribs ? " Y/n nodded her head and once again felt the pain. Boris helps her up and makes y/n walk to the couch.

Y/n sits down on the couch and lifts up her shirt showing her belly. Boris comes back with a blanket and stands there with even more concern than before. " Is it the baby ? Why are you holding your- " Boris got interrupted by y/n.        "Boris look ! "  He stared blankly for a second and then looked down at y/n's stomach. " It's moving.. "

Y/n put her hand over her stomach and felt a kick. Boris just kind of sat there in shock. " Do you want to feel ? " He nodded his head but didn't move. Y/n took his hand under hers and placed it on her stomach.

She held down his hand on her belly waiting for another kick from the baby. The baby kicked again and it shocked Boris.  He just sat there with his hand on her stomach with disbelief. " Boris, are you okay ? "  Boris had visible tears in his eyes, but did not let them shed.  He nodded his head but then started to cry. Y/n held him in her arms and continued to comfort him. " Hey it's okay. I know, but you will be a great dad. You have to be. You are the one. She loves you already "

Boris took his head away from her shoulder " Its a girl.. ? Where having a girl ? " Boris seemed so excited now. "Yeah I forgot to tell you, I went to the doctors today, and I found out- " He took y/n by the neck and kissed her soft lips.

" We are naming her Salem "  Y/n quickly turned to him. " Salem ? No. I like Harlow. "  He laughed and y/n put her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her. "Salem " He looked down at her. She smiled and took him by his jawline and said in between kisses. " Maybe. "