✰ Beach Day ✰

OBP

OBP

❝What is fun if there's no water ? ❞

Beach

12:43 P.M.

Y/n and Boris were driving on the freeway on the way to the beach. " I haven't been to the beach in so long " Boris smiles and stares at y/n for a quick second. " This is my favourite beach " They finally arrived at the beach and parked their car on the sand. Y/n quickly got out of the car and took off her sandles making her feet sink in to the sand. She put her arms out and turned as the wind blew through her hair. Boris came out of the car and smiled at her while she was enjoying herself. Boris brought out all the items from the trunk and brought it up to the front of the car. 

Y/n walks over to the car and helps Boris carry the items. She quickly went about 40 feet away from the car and placed the items down. He then put the items down on the sand right after her. Y/n giggled from the excitement waiting for Boris to follow her further away from the sand and closer to the water. " Hold on y/n give me a second " Boris places the blanket on the sand and then walks over to her.

Y/n starts running to the water taking off her shorts and flannel now with her in her swim suit. The water splashed up against her legs as she was turned facing Boris waiting for him to take off his clothes too. Boris walks up next to y/n on the sand. Still with his clothes on. " I think I will just stay here. "

Y/n frowned and then smiled again. She walked further and sat in the sand with her legs to her chest as the water repeatedly crashed against her skin up to her waist. She played with sand in her hands and looked back at Boris. She saw him standing there with his hands in his pockets and as his hair blew with the wind as he was staring out in to the mass ocean.

Y/n stood up and walked back to Boris. "Are you not having fun ?" " I am having fun. " Y/n stared in to Boris's eyes which seemed to feel colorless even when the sun hits them. " what is fun if there's no water " Boris smiled at her and then took off his shirt. " fine "

Boris gestured to give her a piggy back ride to the water. She got on his back and almost slipped off when he was teasing y/n that he would drop her. "No ! Stop Boris don't drop me. "

Boris started running to the water with y/n on his back " oh my God Boris I swear to God! Don't drop me " They reached the water and Boris let her down. " Never do that again " They both started laughing as they entered the water. " You're crazy Boris Pavlikovsky"

She leaned in to kiss him " You want to see crazy ? " Boris was about to kiss y/n but then pushed her back making the wave go under her. " Boris ! " He helped her up from the water now making her hair wet. " Told you "

Y/n grinned as she pulled him close to her again. " now let me show you crazy" She kissed him, and turned in to a make out. Boris picked her up and and grinned at y/n He began to run along the water with y/n being carried from the front. " Not again ! "