✰ Second Chance ✰ Pt. 2

OBPTW: SELF HARM

OBP
TW: SELF HARM

1st part : ' First Fight '

❝ I just thought it would be nice. ❞

Y/n sat on the floor behind the couch for quite some time She looked through the window and saw it was getting late. She held her arm in pain. She glanced up at the counter where Boris's keys once were.

Y/n got up and ran to the restroom and pulled up her sleeve. She stared at her arms for the longest time. She saw the dried blood and the somewhat new cuts. She began to run hot water from the sink. Y/n began to wash her arms and picked the dry blood off.

She washed her arms in pain as she got band-aids from under the sink. She put a band-aid on every cut on her arm. She felt like if Boris saw this he may be trusting her more. She ran to the living and grabbed her phone. She dialed his number and tried calling him.

The phone rang for long while until she heard him pick up. " Hello ? "  Y/n sighed in relief " Look Boris I'm sorry. I'm going to stop. I swear. Please " The phone hung up and she lost connection with Boris. " Damn it !! "

Y/n throws her phone on the ground and runs out of the house. It was still very dark but she knew where Boris could be. She was walking the sidewalk and saw a nice couple getting in to her car. She quickly ran to the car and knocked on the window. The girl on the passengers side rolled down her window.

" Sorry to bother but do you think you could hitch me a ride the the top of Griffith park ? " The girl looked at her boyfriend then back at Y/n. Y/n was desperate and this was probably the only way to get to Borise. " Please "  The boyfriend sighed and unlocked his door for me to get in.

They finally pulled up to the top of the park. " Stop ! I can walk from here. " Y/n opens the door as they try and talk but got interrupted by the closing door.       " Are y- "

Y/n ran to the top of the hill and saw a bench. She looked a little down the hill and saw Boris at the other bench. He was on his phone talking to someone. In front of him was a beautiful night view. Y/n stood at the top trying to listen in to his conversation. " Y/n is strong.. I honestly don't know why I would just leave. She's stronger than she looks, and she's stronger than any girl I know. It was wrong for me t-to just leave the house like that. "

He paused for a second and looked around him and continued to talk. " I don't want to leave her, ever. She's my love. I need to support her no matter what. I.. I think I want to mary her man." Y/n stood there in shock and covered her mouth. She was about to turn around but she made a loud noise as she slipped on a couple of leaves.

She fell down to were Boris was. " Ow.. " Y/n held her head in pain and stood up. She realized that she is standing where Boris was. " Y/n ? "  She quickly turns to him  "I- "  " Y/n what are you doing here ? " Boris sat back down on the bench, and so did y/n. " I know where you go when you get mad. Its beautiful up her at night. Only been here during the day. "

Boris stared at her and then glanced at her arms.  " So.. what's the deal with your arms ? " Y/n's mood quickly changed. " I just thought it would be nice " Boris was confused. " Thought what would be nice ? " " Change.. I thought it would be nice. I want to stop, for you. For me. "

Boris had a small visible smile on his face and took y/n by her hand. " I'm happy for you, for us " Y/n smiled back and then kissed him. She saw he was going to take something out of his right pocket but then stopped and took her hand again. " Do you want to go back home ? " y/n glared in to his eyes. " No.. I want to stay here. It's perfect. "