✰ Perturbation ✰

YBP

YBP

❝...I wont leave. I won't- ❞

Home

2:35 A.M.

Boris's POV

I was at home in my room staying up smoking a cigarette watching TV when all of a sudden a sound blared through my ears. After a few seconds I realized it was my home phone on my counter. I burned out my cigarette on my counter which was next to the phone and I picked it up. It was silent for a second and I started to get concerned, until I heard silent whimpering on the other line. "Hello ?..." The person on the other line was trying to catch their breath. I heard them faintly talk, and I knew. "Boris" "Y/n, what's wrong ? " Everything went silent again until I heard her aching voice again. "Boris- please. " I didn't have to wait. I hung up the phone and jumped out of my bed out of my house making my way down the street across the bend to y/n's house. When I got there the door was open. It wasn't unusual for her to leave it open, but this time it was concerning. I ran inside the house calling out her name. "Y/n ! " There was no reply. It was silent and I started getting worried. I made my way to her room, the restroom, the spare room but still nothing. I was eager, and losing patience. I went back outside running out when I saw Y/n right in front of me we were stopped a couple yards from her front door. She ran into me and I held out my arms holding her up. She was hysterical. She wasn't crying, but she was. I've never seen her like this. " Y/n- Y/n what's wrong, what happened. Talk to me. " I tried to keep her up with all my strength but I couldn't so I helped her down to the ground where I sat with her trying to understand the situation. "Y/n your scaring me what's wrong ! " "p-panic " "panic ? " I furrowed my brows, and realized she looked pale, she was sweating and couldn't stop trembling. I took her by both sides of her face and held her face in my palms. " I'm here for you y/n, I'm here for you. I won't leave. I won't- " I got caught on my words and I just hugged her. I wasn't sure what to do, or how to help, so I just held her in my arms. I couldnt let her go. I slowly felt her arms wrap around me. She was starting to calm down. Eachothers presence was all we needed. All she needed.

_________________________________________

Requested by Salty-soup

<3