✰ Sick Day ✰

OBP

OBP

❝ I'm not going anywhere. ❞

Home

7:32 A.M.

Boris was getting ready for work when he heard someone in the restroom. He walked over to the restroom and knocked on the door. " y/n you okay babe ? " 

Y/n was sitting on the floor against the wall across from the toilet. She groaned in pain and returned words to Boris. " No.. "

Boris set down his items in his hand on the ground and tried opening the door. " Babe the door is locked, can you open it ? " he said in his thick accent. 

Y/n groaned again trying to move her self to the door. " y/n ? "  Boris shook the door nob slightly trying to open the door.

Y/n laid back to where she was and replied. " I can't "  Boris went to his room and got a key to open the door. He turned the door and saw y/n on the floor against the wall. 

He quickly knelt beside her lifting up her face with his hands. " y/n are you okay ? " Boris scanned y/n's face, and her eyes. He realized that she was really drained.

Y/n had a sudden realization that Boris needed to be at work. " Boris you have to go to work, you can't be late again "  Boris had a sweet smile on his face. " I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying "

Boris picks up y/n and carries her to the couch.  He quickly runs back to the room to get a blanket and pillow.  " Here, I make you comfortable okay ? " 

Y/n tiredly smiles at Boris realizing how lucky of a person she is to have such a handsome, and caring boyfriend.

Boris was rushing around the house trying to make sure y/n was as comfortable as possible. " I make you Klotski, no ? "  ( Russian/ Ukrainian soup )

y/n looks back at Boris, him trying the best he can. She softly calls him. " Boris come here." Boris quickly sets some items down and kneels down beside y/n. " what's wrong "

Y/n holds his face in her hands and kisses his cheek. " Practice your music babe, okay ? "  Boris stared blankly at y/n.

" But I take care of you " Boris said in his soft voice, almost in concern. Y/n re assures him. " I know. If you really care than sit next to me okay ? " 

Boris nods his head in agreement and runs to the room and grabs his guitar from the room, and quickly runs back.

He sits down to where y/n's head is. Boris bends down for a kiss, and she kisses him back. Boris starts playing his guitar.

This is the first time y/n will hear him play. Boris has always been nervous of playing in front of people, even his own girlfriend. 

Boris starts playing and y/n was in shock in how good he payed.  Boris became nervous and quickly stopped. " I'm sorry, I'm doing so bad. " 

Y/n re assures him an scoots her head on his lap. He places his guitar on the other side of him. Y/n places her right hand on the side of his face. " You were amazing. "

Boris started blushing and thanked her so much. Boris kissed y/n again in desperation. He set all things aside and started looking over y/n's features. 

" you're gorgeous " Boris said stroking y/n's hair behind her ear. Y/n replied to him with something just as qualified. " I love you " 

Boris blushed again and said jokingly. " Still want Klotski ? "