✰Period Day✰

OBP  

OBP  

❝ I can only imagine ❞

Home

2:37 A.M.

Y/n suddenly woke up feeling soaked by wetness. She sat up quickly and turned on the small lamp next to her.

She could hear Boris groaning next to her knowing the light was bothering him.

Y/n whispered to her self " Shit.. " She quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

When y/n got out of the restroom she saw Boris sleepily walking in her direction with concern.

Boris reaches his arms out and hugs y/n. She knew Boris would be mad just a little bit. Y/n knew Boris didn't know.

"I'm sorry.." y/n started crying and held Boris tighter.

Boris gently pushed her off of him and held y/n by her shoulders. " what do you mean ? "

Y/n pointed to the bed and quickly tried to wipe her tears.

Boris walked over to the bed and pulled the covers back and saw the large amount of blood.

He then walked back to y/n and held her face in his hands.  " Are you okay ? " Y/n glances up at him with her eyes still with tears

Y/n didn't say anything after. She just stood there waiting for a reply back from Boris.

" Okay well don't worry y/n okay ? Go change. "

Boris glances down at her pants that had a small blood stain in the front. He then kissed her forehead and began to get dressed.

Y/n wiped down her tears and went in to the bathroom. As she went in, Boris opened the door and said " I'm going " 

Y/n once again stares blankly a him. Boris stammers and continues to speak. " T-to get you, you know..  " 

Y/n nods her head in agreement, then closes the door while Boris exits the bathroom.

It was around 3:30 and she heard Boris come back.  She walked in to the living room and saw Boris close the door behind him while entering the house. 

He goes over to the couch and sits down like something bad happened. Y/n's arms were crossed as she walked closer to him.

Boris looks up at her and says " sorry " 

Y/n looks down at him in concern still with her arms crossed. " W-what ? " Boris gulps in hope, looking like he would be in trouble. 

" I couldn't find any.. "  He then hangs his head down. Y/n chuckles in the slightest. She takes his face in her hands bringing his head up and having him look straight at her.

" I can only imagine " Boris said about to cry. Y/n replies. " imagine what ? " 

Boris let a tear shed from his face. It was slowly falling down his cheek as he replied. " Your pain "

" Pain ? the only pain i'm feeling right now is because you're not happy. I could care less about feminine products right now Boris. It is not the end of the world. " 

Boris's face became a little more brighter. He made a small smile.

Y/n then kissed him on the lips and released his face from her grip. 

She then knelt down and when she did Boris took Y/n by her head and leaned in for a second kiss.

"How did I get so lucky "  Boris then makes room for y/n on the couch, and cuddle till morning.