✰ Seasons Change ✰

YBP

YBP

❝Who am I to judge...❞

Nevada

7:04 P.M.

Boris has been going over to y/n's house for the past year. In any condition the wheather was. Snow, hail, rain, smog, crunchy leaves, and the scorching sun that made you hot wherever you were. Even when he was sick with those seasonal allergies.

Boris's POV

I made my way up a couple boxes I placed under y/n's window. Of course their room was on the second floor. I would always come up through her window when my dad was out somewhere drunk, or when he finished beating me. I'd make my way to her house. Just like me, her parents weren't around much. I made my way through her window into her room. Her victrola was playing a record. It was her favourite one. I took the needle off and I heard a noise down stairs and I made my way down. I saw her in the kitchen.

End of Boris's POV

Y/n heard a noise behind her and saw Boris had come through her window again. It was always a gamble when he would come over, and this time she noticed it was because he got beaten. Y/n decided to stay down in the kitchen. Waiting for him to walk down the stairs. "Y/n ? " Her eyes gleamed with happiness. " Boris ! " She made her way to the bottom of the staircase seeing Boris come down trembling. Y/n hadn't noticed how bad his dad beat him. "Boris... " He took y/n's hand refusing assistance. " What happened " Y/n knew that was a stupid question to ask. Abviously looking at him, he was beaten. "I just.. " Y/n couldn't let him finish. She didn't want to hear, and she was more than certain he didn't want to tell. She stepped closer to him and hugged him softly. Soon Boris returning the favor.

Boris smiled when they released their grips. He pondered about everything. All the time. " I'm sorry for always coming over like this. " She inched closer to him and wiped the little amount of blood on his face with her sleeve. " Who am I to judge. My parents aren't here anyways. I don't mind having you over, but maybe before he beats you would be better. " Y/n furrowed her brows looking up at him. He smiled faintly at her and replied. "Yeah, that sounds like a better idea. " They both chuckled softly at their comments. Everything went silent, until Y/n's eyes opened wider realizing the urgency. She stepped back from him, and the whole mood changed. " Oh, I almost forgot. We need to put ice on you. " She looked at the injury on Boris's cheek, but then noticed he was holding his side. " I'll..get two packs, just incase. Go sit on the couch over there. " Boris turned and started for the couch and gently sat down. He groaned in pain, but just for a second. Y/n had to bags of ice in her hands heading over to Boris. She sits down next to him placing the bag of ice in his hand. Y/n took the other one and placed it on his cheek, while Boris lifted his shirt placing it on his side. There was so much silence in between. No one talked. Until he broke the silence. " Y/n, thanks " She glanced at him and softly bit her bottom lip taking the ice of his cheek, soon pressing on it with her finger. She placed the ice down on the couch between them. " No worries, but you should probably rest. She looked beside her at Boris who nodded his head. He placed his head on the arm rest of the couch and curled up beside y/n. She quickly got up from the couch going up to her room and grabbing a spare blanket. She places it on him, and sits on the opposite side of the couch. Y/n exhaled deeply before getting interrupted by a tired voice. "Goodnight Y/n " His Eyes were closed and he spread out on the couch soon going to sleep. Before he did she responded. "Goodnight-" It seemed like he was asleep, but she liked to think he heard her response.