✰ Ice-Cream ✰

YBP

YBP

❝ It's okay, I forgive you. ❞

2:13 P.M.

Ice-Cream Parlor

Boris and Y/n never went to their ice-cream date. He called the baby sitter ahead of time to take care of Salem today. It was a surprise for Y/n because of the fight they had the other day, and for her newly announced pregnancy. To be honest Boris was still a little in awe. He thought getting ice-cream after a fight like that wouldn't do much justice for her, but he thought that it could clear the air between them, and get back on the right path.

Boris walked in to the living room and saw Y/n tired, but playing with Salem. " Y/n.. I know you don't really forgive me, but I was thinking. We never went on that Ice-Cream date. Are you still up for it ? " She closed her eyes for a second and then looked up at Boris. " What about- " She got cut off by Boris " I already got that handled, she's on the way right now. "

Y/n was silent for a minute keeping her self in her notion. " Fine " She got up and walked to the room.  Boris picked up Salem off the ground and held her in his arms. " It's okay Salem, Mommy is just not feeling well. That's all. "  He smiled while rubbing her face with his finger. He placed Salem in her crib in the nursery.  He pulled a chair next to the crib and placed his hand around one of the bars. " Do you want a little brother or sister Salem ? Well you're in luck my baby princess. You have so much to see in this world, I just hope its not the wrong things. "

Y/n was standing at the door when Boris said those words to Salem. That made her smile, just enough to get her through today.  Boris turned and saw Y/n at the door. " I'm ready " Boris got nervous for a second, but also relived if she heard the words he just said. " Okay " He smiled and then put the chair back in it's original spot. There was a knock on the door and Boris left the room to let in the babysitter.

They arrived at the ice-cream parlor. Y/n got out of the car and leaned against the warm hood of the car. Boris was scared to put his arm around y/n, let alone even hold her hand. He put out his hand towards her. He felt his hand fill with another. Boris was surprised, but tried to act as normal as possible.

They went in and y/n let go of his hand to see the different flavours. Y/n quickly pointed to one. " This one ? " She nodded her head at Boris. "  Okay uhmm two of these in a cone " The person behind the counter nodded and started to get the ice-cream. " I thought you don't like this flavor. "

Boris was stuck on his words. " Oh... well I'll give it a second chance. " He smiles and takes her hand again. They went to the register and Boris paid. "That will come out to $5.99 " Boris got out the money and got the ice-cream in return. He gave one of the cones to y/n.

They sat at a booth in the parlor. Y/n was on the opposite side of Boris. " Why don't you come over here y/n ? " She smiles and gets up to sit next to Boris. "There we go. " He puts his arm around her. She scoots closer in to his arms. " Don't spill that ice-cream on my shirt, or pants. " They both laugh. Boris takes some ice-cream on his finger and surprised y/n by putting it on her nose.

" Boris !  " He laughs then y/n takes some of her ice-cream and puts it on his nose. " At least you didn't get it on my shirt. " They both laugh as Y/n leans back in to Boris's arms. " Look Y/n I want to apologize about that fight. " Y/n closes her eyes and then looks up at Boris gripping the side of his face. " It's okay. I forgive you. " Boris smiled in relief. " Okay.. good. Now we got to focus on something else. Enjoying this time with you, and this ice-cream. "

They both smile at eachother. Everything around them seemed to feel warm. Like it was just right. Like it was back to how they were before. Y/n in his embrace made everything seem like it was just fine.  Boris looks down at y/n in his arms, and holds her tighter. " We should do this again. " Without hesitation she said she would love to go again. " Good. Today with you was really exciting. Like he has said before "She is a sight for sore eyes "