✰ 50k Special ✰

First of all I want to thank you guys for 50k reads. That's insane ! I remember when I was freaking out over 1k !!!! I've come a long way and I owe it all to you guys. Apologies for the late 50k special but here it is ! I'm also going to be taking more requests, and I'll get to them as quick as possible.

I've been In a good mood this week because I auditioned last week for play pro which is an advanced acting class in my school, and I'm waiting for the results on Friday. So until then I'll be showering you guys with imagines !!!
_________________________________________

✰ An Eye for an Eye ✰
_________________________

✰ An Eye for an Eye ✰_________________________

OBP

❝...It's a small price to pay for revenge.❞

Coffee Shop

10:30 A.M.

Boris has always wanted to take revenge on the guy who had taken advantage of Y/n years back. She had recently told him about a year ago about what had happened to her. He seemed pretty calm at first when she told him the story, but he couldn't stop obsessing over it the next day. He explained to Y/n that it was bothering him. Y/n tried to tell boris it was okay but he wouldn't take no for an Answer. So he asked. "What was his name?" A wave of hatred went over her head when he had asked that. She replied. "I don't want to say his name, because I know you Boris. You try and change something that has already been done." Boris sighed and kissed her on her forehead. "Please love, I got to know his name." Y/n thought about it for a second and continued " his name was...Ansel." Boris nodded his head, although Y/n could see him biting his lip trying to contain his anger. "Okay, okay, thank you for telling me." He smiled and placed his hand over hers.

PRESENT
______________

Boris came out from the bathroom and cracked his neck. "Ugh Boris you know I hate when you do that." Y/n was sitting on the couch, and Boris was making his way to her from the restroom. "Deep down you like it, don't lie." She glared at him with a sour, and puzzled face. "Yeah..okay-" They both smiled at eachother and it went silent before Boris talked once again tapping the wall next to him. "Hey, why don't we go out today, shopping ?" Y/n furrowed her brows and seemed intrigued. "Fine, but you have to get yourself something too." Boris's eyes widened. "You think all this money is for you ? Oh babe." They both laughed, and they started to get ready to go. Y/n put on her shoes and they started out the door. Their drive started quite, with 90's music playing as a seldom background.

Y/n had realized her favourite coffee shop was coming up. She has been feeling like she wanted coffee, but she hasn't bothered Boris about it for two weeks now. Out of the random silence she spoke. "Hey Boris can we stop at that coffee shop. I've been craving it for a while." She made a desperate face at him. Without him glancing over he smiled, already knowing she would ask that question. "Yeah, of course, drive thru or do you want to go inside ?" Y/n thought for a second and then replied. "Let's go inside, just really quick."