✰ Hearts and Scars ✰

OBPT

OBP
T.w. Self harm

❝No matter what you say, warriors will have battle scars, and these are yours.❞

Home

2:52 P.M.

Y/n has always felt the need to hide her self harm scars, whether they were on her thighs, her stomach, or her wrists. She never really showed them to Boris. He has only ever saw them two times. One time on her wrists, and one time on her stomach. When he did see it, he didn't mention anything. But y/n could see his face change all the times his eyes laid upon them. Today y/n decided to head over to Boris's house today. He invited her to go swimming. At first Y/n denied because she didn't feel comfortable being in a swim suit in front of him, but alas she was trying to face her fears, and she agreed to go.

When she arrived at his house, she wasn't wearing her swimsuit yet. She remembers that she keeps one at his house, because she always kept telling him that she would go one day. And evidently, today was the day. Y/n opened the door to his house and closed it when she went inside. She wasn't sure where Boris was, but he always trusted to leave his front door unlocked. Which y/n thought was a little stupid on his part. Y/n noticed his back door to his back yard was open. "Boris" she called out. For a second she heard clattering in the distance before she saw Boris come around the corner with a shirt, and his swim trunks on. "Oh, y/n you're here. Go grab your swimsuit from my room, it's still there where you left it. I'm just cleaning out the pool right now."

Boris smiled looking at y/n, and was oblivious to the fact that she felt like she was gonna rattle her teeth out for being so anxious. Y/n took a deep breath before smiling back at Boris and turning to go back in his house to put on the swim suit. She made her way to his room and looked through the drawer y/n has made for herself, and found the swim suit in the very back of the shallow drawer. Y/n quickly put on her bathing suit and looked at herself in the mirror. She realized her scars were not as visible as she made them out to be. She grinned at her reflection and dragged her hands down her body. Taking a deep exhale she opened the door. As she did she quickly made her way to Boris's cupboard to get towels for them. She brought the towels and set them down on the kitchen chair. As she made her way to the backyard again where the pool was, she ran into Boris as he was coming in.

"Oh, you're ready, you look gorgeous, just give me a second to take off my shirt." All y/n could do was smile and nod. And that's what she did. She made her way to the pool, trying to get in so Boris couldn't see her scars. His compliment should have made her feel better, but he only got a glimpse of her. What difference does it make ? Instead of fully going in, y/n sat on the steps receding into the pool. She crossed her arms, and sat on the steps patiently for Boris. Soon after He came out and stepped in the pool. Surprised that he didn't fully canon ball in and get you wet. He sat down next to Y/n and looked down at her arms.

"You don't need to hide them y/n, not around me." Boris spoke out, and she slowly turned her head towards him. "I see the way you look at them. You seem disturbed." Y/n turned her head back to where it was, looking away. Boris replied grabbing her hand. "Not disturbed y/n, just concerned. Give me a second." He let go of her hand and got out of the pool and soon came back with waterproof markers. Setting them on the ledge of the pool he sat back down next to Y/n. "Give me your arm." He said in a comforting tone. Y/n stared at him in silence. As she started to move her arm towards him he said. "Trust me."

When he did he took her arm and placed it across his knee. He opened a marker and brought it to her skin on her arm. He started to draw tiny hearts on her and began to speak. "You are a gift from the heavens y/n, you are a goddess, and a warrior. No matter what you say, warriors will have battle scars, and these are yours." He looked up at y/n for a second smiling, and continued to draw on her arm. "And I am forever lucky to have a warrior by my side, so these hearts, and flowers, and stupid little smiley faces I'm drawing on you right now, that's my appreciation. It's also the growth you endure from the past. I see you tower over your expectations my love. You are enough, and you are stronger than any other masculine man I have ever come across." Boris smiled, and y/n chuckled. "Don't always take things so seriously, the world has already taken so much of it out of you."

Boris capped the marker and set it aside on the ledge once more. Y/n glanced down at her arm and smiled. "Thank you." Boris noticed the conversation was getting sappy. And y/n knew it too. He replied playfully. "For you, anything." Y/n stood up from the steps and threw herself on Boris, tackling him so he could go under water. As the both of the two resurfaced Boris moved his hair out of his eyes. "I wasn't planning on getting my hair wet." He chuckled and slightly looked down at y/n who was smiling so widely at his mishap that he couldn't dare try and dunk her now. But it was Boris for gods sake. He liked having fun. He quickly dunked y/n in the water and brought her back up. Y/n was in complete shock. But it made her smile to see him having fun with you.

Suddenly Boris's smile faded into a slight grin. He moved the hair from out of her face and moved it behind her ears. He kissed y/n's soft lips with trickling chlorine water on each other's faces.