✰ First ? ✰

YBP 𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝 / Fluff

YBP
𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝 / Fluff

❝Are you sure I'm not hurting you ?❞

Home

10:06 P.M. 

" Are you sure you don't want to stay ? " Boris said with a little bit of guilt.  " Boris it's getting late. " Y/n began to walk towards the door to see herself out of his house. 

Boris quickly exclaims " My dad isn't home ! " Y/n turns back at Boris with annoyed tone. " What is that even supposed to mean ? " 

Boris started walking a little bit closer and grabbed y/n's hand.  Y/n stared at Boris like he was crazy. She then relaxed and let Boris hold her hand. " What " 

Boris makes a grin and pulls her closer to him. " I know you wanted to do this for a long while now " 

Y/n pushed back a little bit but then Boris brought his hand down to y/n's ass. " Uh Boris, what are you doing ? " y/n said trying not to giggle. 

Y/n thought Boris was so cute tho. She couldn't just leave him now. Y/n pushes Boris back on the couch. He sits down and y/n sits on top of his lap. 

"fine " Y/n says taking off her shirt, now just showing her in her bra and sweats. Boris sat there in awe by the way y/n was so confident.

He knew it was her first time, he just didn't think she would be in to it. Boris sat up and stared at y/n's eyes. " Are you sure you want to do this ? "

Y/n relaxed her body and slid off of Boris's lap sitting next to him. "No" Boris smiled then put his hand on her thigh.

"It's okay. I get it. " Y/n put her hand on top of his and slid his hand down to her heat over her sweats.

Boris got nervous. But he didn't pull away. He then slowly went on top of her and started kissing y/n's neck.

Boris began to kiss her on her lips. Y/n made a soft moan from all the love bites Boris was giving her.

He then slid his hand under the elastic of her sweats. Y/n felt Boris slowly pull them off while he was still lustfuly sucking on her neck.

He pulled down her underwear along with the sweats. All y/n could see was Boris's concentrating face glaring at her soft lips.

After Boris completely took of her sweats he sat up and started un buttoning his pants.

He aligned his member to her heat. Boris hovered over her as he was about to enter. " Are you sure you want to do this ? "

Y/n looked up at boris and softly nodded her head. " I'm gonna go slow okay ? " y/n once again nodded her head.

Boris slowly entered y/n with a small groan. He then pulled out and continued for a couple more times before y/n whinced in pain.

Boris quickly pulled out and asked. " Are you sure I'm not hurting you ? " Y/n quickly replies. " No- no. Your fine. I'm fine. I promise. "

Boris zipped his pants back up and sat on the couch. Y/n then quickly put back on her underwear, sweats, and shirt.

" Why did you stop ? " y/n said scooting closer to boris. " I know you were ready,  but I'm not ready.  "

Y/n returned a sigh in response to Boris and laid against his shoulder. "What do you mean ? "

" I don't want to loose you. The old you. I'm scared that you might.. change after this. "  y/n looked up at Boris and smiled.

She went on Boris's lap again and said " You won't loose me. I'm always me. "  Boris returned a smile as y/n went in to kiss him.

Boris kissed her back and pushed her off. He then started tickling her. " Boris stop ! "  Y/n was laughing trying to tickle him back.

She reached for his shirt and pulled him down on top of her. His lips so close to touching. y/n glared in to his beautiful eyes.

" I love you Boris Pavlikovsky. " Boris got closer to y/n's lips and replied. " I love you Y/n L/n. " He reached and gave her one last kiss.