✰ First Fight ✰

OBP                TW : SELF HARM

OBP               
TW : SELF HARM

❝ Why do you do this to yourself ? ❞

Home

6:13 P.M.

Recently Boris found out that Y/n was cutting herself. He hasn't said anything hoping it wasn't what he thought.

Y/n was sitting on the couch waiting for Boris to come home from work. She heard the door nob wobble as she saw Boris walk through the door.

He didn't look upset, but frustrated. But also a little twist of concern and sadness. " Hey babe- " Instead of Boris answering back he just ignored y/n and walked past her.

Boris walked in to the bathroom and closed the door before y/n could even get close. She stood ten feet away from the door just waiting for him to come out. She heard clanging and movement in the restroom.

All of a sudden she sees the door open intensively almost making a dent in the back wall. Boris stood at the door holding up a bloody used blade.

Y/n's heart sank so far down she felt she couldn't breath. She felt herself let go and her anxiety kicked in. She held back her tears in defeat as she knew what were to happen next

" What is this ? Is this what I think it is ? I didn't want to believe in y/n but.. Jesus. Why !! " Y/n stood there shaken trying to answer his question. But was given no time as Boris kept ranting.

" Is this what you have been doing while I have been gone ?! Cutting yourself ?! "  when Y/n heard those words, her heart sank lower. "I- Boris please-" Boris clenched the blade in his hand.

Y/n stared at him intensly as she saw blood trickle from his knuckle. " Boris ! What are you doing ?! " Y/n tried and reached for the blade, but he moved his hand upward and grabbed her wrist.

" Ow , Boris that hurts ! " Boris put his hand beside him and let his grasp go of the blade. It fell and Boris stared at Y/n. " what do you mean it hurts, have you cut recently ? "

Y/n just stared up at Boris holding her arm trying to pull away. Boris pulls up her sleeve and sees a grand amount of cuts, and recently dry blood.

He threw her arm down in anger, and sadness. " Why do you do this to yourself ? " He had tears forming in his eyes. " What would happen if you cut too deep huh y/n ? What would you do !! What would I do !! I can't loose you. Not to this. Never to this. PLEASE. "

Boris stares at y/n with a tear rolling down his face. " just... don't " Boris begins to walk away from y/n as she now starts to cry. Now letting her anxiety kick in. She sat on the floor leaning against the back of the couch.

She saw Boris take his keys and leave the house. Y/n sat there sobbing and she whispered to herself in regards to Boris. " I'm sorry.. "