✰ Давай драться ✰

OBP

OBP

❝ Let her go ! ... As you wish  ❞

8:30 P.M.

Amsterdam

Part Four
_________________________________________

Boris stared at y/n for a hot second and then sighed looking at his friend, and then Theo. " Fine, you can come. But you have to stay outside. And I'm going to give you something. Don't use it, unless you really need to. "  She bit her tongue wondering if she made a bad mistake. " We have to start heading out." Y/n stared at Boris as he took out a gun from his jacket pocket. He handed it to y/n slowly. She took it slowly and held onto it before hiding it in her pants. Boris's friend had a blade, and Theo had his own gun. Boris glanced at y/n in regret. " Are you sure you want to do this ? " Y/n felt pathetic, but she just thought of herself as Lookout. No way she would get hurt from that. Theo cleared his throat and grabbed the suitcase which was on the bed. Boris's friend grabbed the car keys, and they started heading out the door. Boris let y/n into the car, Theo sat next to her in the back.  They arrived at a restaurant and her adrenaline was going up in flames. Y/n gripped her gun for a second and got out of the car. Boris was already going to the door with his friends. " Boris wait " Y/n's tongue was aching. She walked up to Boris and grabbed the sides of his face and kissed him on the lips. He blinked slowly and quickly kissed her forehead and went through the door. Now she was alone outside. She had no idea what was going to happen.  She gripped her gun again but remembered not to seem suspicious.

Inside the Restaurant

" do you got the money " Boris threw the case on the table. There were three guys. One holding a gun to Boris as they checked the money. " 500, like you asked. You got the painting ? " Theo stood beside Boris nervously. Boris had a stern face. The guy waited for his guys to check the money. " Its all here sir " His other guy gave the painting to Boris. Although it was wrapped. " Looks like we are done here. " Boris set the painting down on the same counter. "Wait, let's take a look at this painting. Huh ? " One of his guys held onto the case and bolted to the front door. " It's a fake ! " The guy brought out his gun and pointed it at boris, along with the other. The bullet hit Boris on the shoulder which made him miss his shot.

Outside

Y/n heard gunshots as a guy was running out with a case. She quickly brought out her gun and pointed it at the guy scared. The guy must have seen the glare of the gun because he started shooting at her. She made her way inside the restaurant seeing two guys fleeing from their guns and blade. Boris was holding onto his shoulder pointing the gun at y/n before putting it down. He didn't even wait for her. They all continued out the back where they followed the guys to a car lot structure. She ran a little slower than them for some odd reason. Without knowing the guy held a gun to Theo's head. And then y/n heard a click next to hers. She was frozen. Her body felt warm. The guy in charge started to speak. Theo stared at Boris's friend who seemed at lost and was still holding his blade. " Pick one " Boris's eyes seemed lifeless. Having to choose between his lover, and his best friend. " You might as well kill off this girl, she's already injured. " The guy wrapped his arm around her neck. She was confused. What did he mean already injured. Theo glared at me in horror. Boris clenched his gun. " Y/n ?!" She felt the warmth at one spot now. She looked down and saw blood soaking her stomach. She placed her hand over her wound and lifted her hand seeing her blood. " When did this happen ?! " Boris held on to his arm tighter , but still point the gun at the guy holding y/n " W-when that guy ran- he started shooting at me. He must have hit me, and I didn't notice. " The guy let go of his grip around her neck and she fell to the ground coughing up blood. Boris snarled through his teeth. " Let her go ! " The guy smirked and continued. " As you wish "