✰ Sick Day ✰

YBP

YBP

❝ Fuck how I feel. ❞

Home

10:54  A.M.

Y/n was originally staying home from school because she was sick. She never really got sick, but when she did. She always liked having Boris by her side.

Boris was at school, but y/n had an idea to text him.

Boris 💞 

Hey, can you come to my house ?

Delivered

Read 10:57 a.m.

Typing...

Boris 💞 

Why, is everything ok ?

Yeah, I'm just sick, and I want you.

Delivered

Read  10:58 a.m.

Boris left y/n on read, and she quickly walked down stairs to her older brother Robby.

Robby is 19 and visiting the family for a week.

Robby walks over to y/n and sees that she doesn't look well.

Robby helped y/n to the couch and quickly asked.

" do you need anything ? "  y/n nods her head and gestures for his phone.

Robby hesitantly gives her his phone. And she starts dialing numbers.

"Hello ? " y/n waits for a quick second hoping to hear a reply.

She jumped in shock when she heard a staticky reply through the phone. "Y/n ?"

Robby asked in concern. She quickly hung up the phone, and handed it back to Robby.

After a short while, around 30 minutes she hears the front door open.

Y/n quickly opens her eyes and sees a familiar shillouette.

She sat up but quickly felt hands holding her shoulders down.

She tilted her head back and saw him.   "Boris ?! "

Y/n quickly turned around facing him. "W-what are you doing here ?! "

Boris grinned and made a soft chuckle. "You texted me didn't you ? "

Y/n was silent for a second then realized Boris was standing there in wait.

Boris sat down next to y/n and laid down on the couch next to her.

Y/n laid down with him and he placed his head on her shoulder, then in the crook of y/n's neck.

Y/n reaches her hand over herself and places her hand on Boris's face.

Y/n rubbed his face down to his jawline. She quickly placed her hand on his forehead realizing it was burning to the touch.

Y/n quickly sits up while Boris still lays there. " Boris, you're burning up ! Are you okay ? "

"How do you feel ? " Boris made that soft grin again at y/n. " Fuck how I feel " Y/n looked down at Boris.

After she stayed up for a short while scanning over his face he forcefully made y/n lay back down.

Boris wrapped his hand around her waist and softly kissed her neck in comfort.