✰ School ? ✰

OBP

OBP

❝ Are you actually serious? ❞

Y/n woke up to find Boris not in bed beside her. She quickly sat up and saw that his keys were gone off the counter. She reached for her phone on the counter and called him. The ring tone kept ringing, and then he finally picked up the phone. Y/n said tiredly " Boris where are you ? " He quickly replied with re assurance. " Don't worry baby, I'm at the store. I didn't want to wake the sleeping beauty up " He chuckles as the silence overtook. " Oh, okay. Be safe Boris. " She could feel his smile through the phone. " Always my princess "

She hung up the phone and placed it back on the counter and laid back in the bed with the blankets up to her neck laying on her side. Boris finally got home. Making a small noise makes Y/n wake up. She realized he is home and she quickly got out of bed. Boris was putting bags of groceries on the counter. Right after he put them down he saw y/n running towards him. She hugged him as if he has been gone for years. " woah, did I miss something ? "

Boris lifts up her face to see her beautiful eyes, he chuckles and then kisses her. She takes his hand and jumps excitedly. " boris guess what " He had a look of worry on his face. "What ?" Her smile started to fade as she realized it may be a dum idea. "what is it ? " She tried to regain her smile and continued. " I want to go back to school. College. "

Boris's reaction turned in to concern. "Are you actually serious ? " She nodded her head not sure if she should even speak anymore. " You know I would love for you to go to school, but we barely have the money y/n. We are almost living on well fare. " She nodded her head slowly understanding. " Its fine, I knew our finances were thing. It's okay " Boris began to get sad because from the first time they met she has wanted to go back to school.         " Look- I will figure something out. I can't sY no. You have wanted this for years. " Y/n gained a small smile from him caring but refused. 

" Its okay, really you don't have to Boris. I think I'm actually fine how my life is. Besides I learn something new from you everyday. " He stood there stunned from her reply. " Oh... okay. Are you s-sure ? " Those words felt unnerving to him for some reason. Like it was wrong for her to say no, and wrong for him to accept it. She took Boris by the sides of his face ruffling one hand through his hair. She kissed him and then hugged him tightly. " I will be okay, I promise alright ? " He replied with hugging her tighter " alright "

_________________________________________

A/n

These imagines stories are getting worse every time I upload.

Please give me some ideas. I will give credit <3

If you do HOLY SHIT THANK YOU