✰ My Star ✰

OBP

OBP

❝Woah, You're crazy ❞

7:43 P.M.

Home

" Boris ! " y/n came running in to the living room with her phone in her hands. She stops in front of Boris which was on the couch. " Woah, what's wrong " He stared at her for a response as she sat next to him. " Okay babe, guess what " " What " Y/n bit her bottom lip wanting to spit out her answer. "Okay, great news ! " " Okay, go on. Tell me. " Y/n handed him her phone. She stared at his eyes and he read what was on the phone. Boris looked up and was in shock. " NO WAY ! YOU GOT THE PART ! YOU GOT IT ! Oh my God, I'm so happy for you " He swung her around kissing her with joy as he set her down. " I know- I can't believe it "

Boris hugs y/n tightly " Oh my little star, y/n is MY star. You're going to be in a movie. Oh my God. All these years of casting calls and extras has paid off baby " Y/n's smile started to fade. Once Boris noticed, so did his. " What's wrong" Y/n smiled again " Nothing, just shocked " Boris hugged her again and kissed her forehead. Y/n walked in the kitchen and came back out to boris with a packet. She waved it in front of him. " Oh yeah, I got my script too " Boris's eyes glowed. " Y/n can we practice your lines ? "  She looked shocked. " You seem more interested in this movie than me. " He already walked over to the couch sitting up waiting for y/n to sit next to him with the script.

She sits next to him hesitantly placing the script down. " you know- do you know what kind of role I'm playing "  Boris looked confused and put his hand on the paper. " Yeah that girl- shoot what's her name- Oh Presley, right ? " Y/n sat there with her mouth open in hesitation. " Uh- not so much " " what do you mean " She bit her lip hoping Boris would know the answer, even though she knew he wouldn't. " I'm playing blaire- " " what " Y/n nods her head slowly. " You have the KILLER role ? Since when " She winced at his response. " yeah- see the casting crew thought I would fit her role better- "

Boris stared with his eyes wide open.  "Woah, you're crazy " " How " She glared at him in confusion. " Babe, it's a killer. Role. Damn I'm so proud of you " Y/n's face of concern turned in to a smile. " Wow, you got me there " " Ayee, maybe I should be an actor too " He nudged y/n's shoulder winking. " Anything you dream pretty boy " They laughed as Boris kissed her. " My star "

_________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys ! I'm kind of back, still deciding but I thought I should do another part so here it is !

Also thank you so much for 20k I never thought I would get so far with this imagines book. <3