✰ Cigarette ✰

OBP Smut

OBP
Smut

❝ What, am I going to fuck you with your clothes on ? ❞

10:54

Home

Y/n and Boris slept in after having a night of " Fun " They were snuggled up together still half asleep. Y/n almost laying on his chest, wrapped her arm around him in comfort. " I love you " He replied kissing her forehead. " I love you too y/n "

She felt his body shift and Y/n opens her eyes without him knowing. She sees him reach for a cigarette in the drawer beside the bed and put it in his mouth. As he was reaching for a lighter y/n spoke. " Boris I thought you said you were going to stop doing that. " Boris got stiff and took it out of his mouth, and brought his arm back without the lighter. He sat up which made her fall on the pillow.

Y/n sat up and looked at him, she grabbed the cigarette that was on his lap, and crushed it in her fist. Boris glanced at her with lust. She was confused but then realized where she grabbed the cigarette. He grazed his tongue across his teeth softly with his mouth closed. He then bit his lip.

Y/n stared at him for a second then sat on his lap.  His face turned red, and he intensely glared in to Y/n's eyes. " We should maybe- " She stopped talking as Boris pushed her off soon hovering over her. He smiled and leaned down to her ear. " We should "  Y/n laid there still as Boris took off his shirt. " What, am I going to fuck you with your clothes on ? "  Y/n bit her lip and started taking off her clothes too

Boris hovered over her again and leaned to kiss her neck. Y/n moaned in pleasure. " Boris.. " He sucked on her neck and trailed up to her mouth. He started kissing her soft lips, and slipping in his tongue everytime he could.  Y/n pushed him over and teased his member with her heat. She grazed her heat right over his member.

She then sat and his member went inside. He groaned and started to thrust upward. Y/n bit her lip trying to keep in her moans. After she let out a moan Boris started to thrust harder. " Ah Boris, right there "  He then turned y/n to where she was on bottom. He started thrusting as he held her hands in his on the pillow above her head.

Y/n felt like she needed to release already. " Boris I need to cu- " He cut her off continuing to thrust harder as she moaned louder. " Not yet princess " She squirmed wanting him to finish already, but the feeling was something she had never felt before. She bit her lip so hard it started bleeding. She let out a big moan as he continued to go faster. " Omg, deeper "

He continued to go deeper as sweat trickled down his face. " Cum for daddy princess " Y/n released as he made one last, deep thrust inside of her. Her, and Boris were panting heavily still with lust in their eyes. " that was fun, huh " Y/n chuckles and says " I probably can't walk. " Boris smiled as he made a deep exhale. " Yeah, your legs are shaking "