✰ Passing Period ✰

YBPT

YBP
T.W. SMUT

❝oh my god, they heard us❞

School

11:35 A.M.

Y/n and Boris had just made it into their Physics, 3rd period class together. They made their way to their assigned seats which were conveniently right next to eachother. Before the school year had started they weren't all that close to eachother, but know that the coincidence of them sitting next to eachother all year has made them grown closer...intimately. Both Boris and Y/n had both had a plan set out today, what they didn't know is when. The second bell rang, and class was starting. Y/n looked to the front of the classroom, while Boris was digging through his backpack frantically. She had heard crinkled paper beside her, and glanced over at Boris. He had brought out a peice of paper, and started writing with his half broken pencil. He handed the piece over to Y/n and she took it in her hands. She brought it towards her and read what it said: "Bathroom, passing period, the one no one goes to :)" He put a smiley face at the end. Y/n looked over at Boris to her left, and when she did she saw Boris raise his eyebrows while biting his pencil playfully.

Y/n got flustered and started blushing, she glanced around for a second, to make sure nobody had saw her reaction. Y/n kept looking around throughout the period, nervous for what they would do in that small time after class. The period finally ended. It seemed like eternity waiting in silence, for Y/n couldn't pay attention during class. Boris was the first one to get out of his seat, just a few nanoseconds before the bell rang. Y/n stood up when the bell rang, they both rushed out of the classroom and as they inched closer Boris took y/ns hand as they both stood by the bathrooms, waiting for no one to look. Y/n quickly kissed Boris on the lips, and Boris pulled them both inside the bathroom. They both started to kiss eachother intensely. Feeling eachothers tongues under theirs. Y/n bit her lip as Boris started to travel his kisses down her neck. She moaned with every moving inch of his lips that pressed against her skin. Boris lifted Y/n up on the connected sinks, and started to unbutton his pants. So did Y/n. She slid off her pants and kicked them to the floor. They both advanced and Boris started the rub his hand over her underwear which made Y/n wet. She moaned out of pleasure as she reached and pulled down Boris's pants. When she did, she jumped off the sink, and Boris grabbed y/ns side of her butt with both hands. "Boris-" "Hmm?" He continued, and rode his hands up her sides of her body. "I think I heard someone in the stall" "Oh?"

He rubbed his front against y/n and started touching her boobs under her bra. He paid no attention to what she had just said. "Here" Boris reached his hand down y/ns underwear which made her roll her eyes back. "Oh my god, that feels amazing. " She bit her lip and started to kiss Boris passionately again. The bell suddenly rang, and Boris and Y/n instantly stopped. They smiled at eacheother about to kiss again. "We should probably get to fourth." Y/n smiled at Boris, and kissed him one last time before hurrying to put her clothes back on. She hurried out of the restroom fixing her hair, Boris soon followed behind her. What they didn't expect was that someone followed after them. Y/n glared at Boris with her eyes wide open. "There was someone in there ! " She patted Boris's shoulder biting her lip and smiling. "Oh my god someone heard us !" Boris paid no attention to her when she said that. He was glaring lustfully and Y/ns lips while grinning. " Who cares? " Boris grabbed the sides of Y/ns face and kissed her, before they both parted ways to their fourth period class.