✰ I Love You ✰

YBP

YBP

❝ Gosh... She's a sight for sore eyes. ❞

8:56 P.M.

Home

Y/n was in the front with Salem watching her play with her toys. Boris was in the room getting ready. He slept in late because he was comforting Salem for hours till she finally slept again. Boris came out of the room and saw Y/n playing with Salem.

He went over to the kitchen and got soy milk out of the fridge. He drank from the carton and put it back in the fridge. Y/n glared at him. " Boris that's such un healthy habit. " He nervously laughed " heh.. sorry " They both smiled at each other but it became silent for a while until Boris spoke again.

He walks over and sits on the couch. "You know what ? I feel like we are an old couple. " Y/n turns to Boris with a sour face. " An old couple, why? " She laughs and waits for his reply. " Well.. because maybe we are listening to 'Little Sister' By Elvis Presley on a record player ? "

" Hey, at least I have good music taste. " Boris rolled his eyes playfully. " Yeah I guess so " Boris scoots down on the floor next to y/n and Salem. " So how are YOU ? " She scrunched her nose and then rubbed the back of her head.  " I'm  okay, really I am. "  Boris glanced at Salem. Then back to Y/n. " But ? "

" But I'm tired. All of this is tiring. I'm so useless " Boris scoots closer to y/n and puts his arm around her. " Hey, don't say that. Look around you. You have Salem right ? You have me right ? So we should be all you really need " Y/n pushes Boris's arm off of her. " I guess "

" look y/n I love you. You know that... Hey.. tomorrow me and you. Ice-cream ?  Before you say anything. Salem's baby sitter will be here. " Y/n smiled which made Boris's smile grow. "It's a date "  y/n kisses Boris. " That's my girl " He rubs her head making her hair a mess. " Hey. I just brushed my hair an hour ago. " They both laugh looking at eachother.

" Yeah.. a date. " Boris mumbles under his breath trying not to blush. He gets up and walks over to the kitchen. "want anything ? "  Y/n was smiling " Yeah, sure " She turns back to Salem. While Boris was taking out things for breakfast he mumbled under his breath again. " God i love this girl.. " He looks up and obverse her with his dazed eyes.
" Gosh.. she's a sight for sore eyes. "

_________________________________________

A/N

Sorry this story is so short.

But I do want to Thank You for 6k Reads !!

This makes me so happy. Thank you guys SO much !!! <3