✰ Handling Change ✰

OBP

OBP

❝ What's going on ?! ❞

8:23

Wedding Venue

PART ONE

-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm using parts of the movie for this next few parts of the OBP story I'm doing, but with very big turns in the plot. Just a heads up !
--------------------------------------------------------------

" Look y/n we'll have fun I promise " Y/n snarled at his remark, already not wanting to tag along to this wedding. "Look Boris I know your friend is getting married, but like- " " Exactly I need to be there for Potter " She softly bit her bottom lip looking at him in confusion. " Potter ? " " It's just a nickname. " Y/n continued walking with Boris by her side. " So who even is this ' Potter ' " Y/n got ignored and saw Boris walk in the other direction. She made her way around the venue, looking at the decore, the food, and the photography. She soon came across a beautiful woman in white, assuming it was the bride. Y/n started walking up to her little crowd of people surrounding her when she gave her the brightest smile so far tonight. " Oh my goodness, you must be Boris's girlfriend, it's nice to finally meet you ! " Y/n held out her hand and smiled nervously. " Oh I'm sorry, you probably don't know who I am. My names Kitsey, Theo's wife to be." Y/n still had a glare of confusion on her face. " Boris's friend, he calls him Potter. " She cupped her hand in secret and spoke to y/n. " To be honest they are some strange friends. " Y/n nodded quickly and broke silence. " Can I meet Theo ? Boris hasn't done such a great deal with introducing me with people, well as you can see. " Kitsey chuckled and walked beside me. " Sure, Theo's really sweet, I've actually known him since we were little. " " Aw, that sounds so cute. " y/n smiled at her and stopped looking at Boris who was talking to Theo. " Sweetheart, do you even know when your other friend will be here ? " Theo shook his head and continued talking to Boris. We kind of just stood there in the dimlight of Boris, and Theo. Y/n looked at Kitsey and picked up the look she made at her. " Come on Boris let's go try the fancy heuer d'oevres." Kitsey smiled at y/n as she was taking Boris away with her. She was walking with Boris when all of a sudden he went stiff. " Wait.. I need to tell Theo something. Stay here. " Y/n stood there quietly furrowing her brows at the worried remark he made. She waited for ten minutes and started to get impatient. Y/n finally saw Boris running pass her with Theo. " Come on y/n we have to go ! " " What's going on ?! " She quickly followed behind them. " No time ! "