✰ A Pretty String ✰

TW : BLOOD !!!!!

OBP

❝ We need to go Boris...I know ❞

Amsterdam

8:45 p.m.

Part Five
_________________________________________

Y/n held onto her stomach unaware of what was happening. The guy who held her cocked the gun and pointed it to her head. " No ! " She heard Boris yell out which made her look up to see a gun in her face. Boris quickly shot the guy and he fell next to y/n. Although Boris wasn't quick enough. Before he shot the leader he got shot in the abdomen. Theo moved his head, and Boris shot again hitting the guy. For both Boris and Theo that was a lucky shot. " Hey, go to the car already. Get it started. " Boris told his friend, which soon ran off in the opposite direction to the car. Theo stood there not sure who to help. Boris dropped the gun to the floor and made his way to y/n. " Are you okay ? " Y/n seemed pale, but Boris even more. Y/n took off her jacket and tore it with the strength she had. Theo kneeled next to them and helped y/n rip her jacket. Theo wrapped it around Boris's arm. " Wait- wait what are you doing. Put it around yourself. " " Boris there is nothing much you can do with a jacket and an abdomen. " " Yes there is ! " Y/n took the rest of the Jacket and grabbed Theo's hands guiding it to Boris. She lifted up his shirt and put the leftover jacket in Theo's hand and made him place pressure on his wound. Y/n made him lay down. Theo took off a Boris's jacket and ripped it giving it to y/n to place pressure on her own wound. She got up from the ground and saw a small puddle of blood from where she was. She held onto her stomach more firmly applying pressure the best she could. " Theo try and find me two big sticks outside ! Quick " Theo ran out without hesitation, and y/n made her way next to Boris. " Don't worry I know what to do. " Boris looked at her with a smile, knowing she knew what to do. " Boris didn't let y/n finish talking before continuing. " Just get it over with. " She nodded her head and took the pressure off of her stomach. She ripped her shirt where her wound was and started digging for the bullet. She winced in pain, and Boris could hear the squelched of the blood. Y/n groaned loudly before taking the bullet out. She took a deep breath for a second leaving the jacket peice on the floor. She made her way closer to Boris taking his shoulder and digging for the bullet. She couldn't dare to look at his face, and he didn't dare to look at hers. " I got it. " She didn't need to take anything off, but she had to take off the pressure from his abdomen. " I'm, Sorry. " She took off the jacket peice and started digging for the bullet. Luckily she was able to get it out. Just as she finished she saw Theo running back to them with two big sticks. " Alright, thanks. " She grabbed one of the sticks and took Boris's jacket, which y/n used before to wrap it around his waist and take the stick and twist it to make a tourniquet. She made the same thing for herself with Theo's jacket. " So did they get away with the money ? " The glared at me and I had already knew the answer. " Where's the painting ? " " It was fake. " Y/n turned to Theo and opened her mouth in awe. "You're telling me we got hurt over a fake painting ?! " She was so angry she didn't want to talk. " Help me help Boris up " Theo nodded his head and took his un harmed shoulder and helped him up. " Don't worry I'm fine. " Boris groaned in pain soon walking towards y/n. " Are you sure you're okay y/n ? " I smiled at him. " Yes, I'm fine. " Boris took his hand and placed it under her chin and kissed her lips. " We need to go Boris " " I know.. "