✰ You Don't Know ✰

YBP

YBP

❝ I'm just not right for you ❞

8:23 P.M.

Home

Salem was already in bed. Boris and Y/n recently started a fight but took it outside to not wake Salem up. " Boris I don't know what you want me to do ! " Boris got furious at her. " Y/n I can't keep up with your bullshit okay !? It's so fucken complicated and you never listen to me when I try to talk to you ! Defend yourself all you fucken want but it won't do shit Y/n !! It won't do shit !  "

Y/n's tears started to fall from her face. "So Boris. What else do you want to say. Because I'm done talking. " Her voice was shaky. She felt a huge lump in her throat trying to hold back her tears. And making her tears cold was the wind blowing through her hair.

It was silent for a short while. Y/n was stressed about telling Boris something. "Boris look. I really don't want to fight with you " A quick reply erupted from his mouth. " Me neither " " Then why do you start all the fights Boris. ! "

He was on edge " Y/n I swear to God I'm not the one who starts these stupid fights. " They both spilled their words out at the same time shocking both of them.
" I'm just not right for you. "
" Boris, I'm pregnant. "

They both stared at eachother. " You want to break up with me ? We have a KID Boris ! " " You're pregnant?! Since when. "  Y/n's tears flooded her face "You know what ? It's fine. I just need some air. " She sniffles and the wiped her tears walking away from Boris. He started to tear up from the conversation.

Boris exhaled shakily while rubbing his face with his hands over his eyes.
" Shit.. " Boris realized y/n was getting far. He started to run to her on the sidewalk trying to catch up with her.
" Y/n, wait ! Let's discuss this. Please. How long have you known ? " Y/n turns her head away from him collecting tears on her hand from wiping them. "Why does it matter. You don't even care. "

Boris was almost pleading. "  Y/n this is what I'm talking about, you never let me explain anything to you ! You just overthink so suddenly that you don't see the big picture. " She knew Boris was right. He held her shoulders then pulling her close in his arms. " I love you y/n, but sometimes you really need to understand. Y/n was in denial from the hug. She softly pushed him back.

" You're right. I can't listen for the life of me. I'm sorry. " Boris made a small grin on his face. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her forehead. " So how long have you know Y/n ? " Her heart dropped with every beat her heart took. " 5 weeks... I was going to tell you earlier. I swear. "

Boris almost had a sour look across his face. He hugged her again putting his hand on the back of her head. He was stunned and was silent about it. " At least it's not like last time. 11 weeks without telling me. " Y/n made a small smirk up towards him. " Yeah.. I guess so. "

" Come on let's go back to the house. It's starting to get cold. " They both walked back to the house still a little mad at eachother. " I'm going to bed Boris. " He nodded his head and then stared at the clock that read 8:43 P.M. " Okay.. sleep well. " Boris started dwelling over scenarios that were playing in his head. " I wish Y/n knew I actually really love her... " He mumbled those words under his breath tiredly as he sat down on the couch.
_

________________________________________

A/n

Uhhhhh yeah um so surprise ?