Flirty

Spicy chapter if I say so myself

Sadie woke up with a headache, squinting her eyes from the light inside the room. Nobody was awake yet besides her. She saw she was on her bed, Lilia was on hers. Everyone just crashed at her place, too lazy to go home.

She looked to see everyone piled on the floor, still in a deep sleep. She noticed Millie was sleeping next to Finn, and her hand was holding onto his forearm. Noah and Gaten were basically on top of each other, snoring.

Where's Caleb?

She shrugged it off and quietly got up, and walked over to the kitchen in the dorm room. When she walked in, she jumped as she saw Caleb standing in there making coffee. Two to be exact. He slid one down the counter to her, and they both sat down.

"Who would've known you're an early riser," Sadie said, and Caleb smiled at her. She didn't like meeting his eyes, because her heart would always start to pick up pace for some reason.

"I can't go back to sleep once I'm up. Besides, the floor is so uncomfortable." Caleb said, making Sadie laugh.

"Then explain the four on the floor all on top of each other in a deep sleep right now," Sadie said, quietly laughing. Caleb smiled at her, admiring the way she laughed.

Caleb thought Sadie was cool. Cooler than a friend cool.

Sadie didn't think much of relationships, but she always felt a little bubbly when she talked to Caleb. She always just ignored it.

The four sleeping on the ground were woken up by an abrupt knock on the door. Millie jumped, startled. She heard Finn groan in pain, and looked over to see she was squeezing Finns forearm to death.

"Sorry," Millie said, and Finn just put his head into the pillow he was using. Noah and Gaten started hitting each other and arguing who fell asleep on top of who. Millie saw Sadie and Caleb come out of the kitchen, and Sadie opened the door to a panicked Wyatt.

"Is Noah here?" He asked, and Noah sat up.

"What the hell?" Noah said, looking at Wyatt.

"Dude, we have a final in 10 minutes! We need to leave now." Wyatt said, and Noah started cursing, running around and trying to find his stuff. Millie looked at Wyatt, and widened her eyes.

"Wait the class that I'm in too?" Millie asked, and Wyatt nodded.

"Shit," Millie said, standing up and grabbing all of her stuff. Finn sat up from the ground and took a look at the two frantic teens running around to grab their stuff. He eyed Millie, and saw she was wearing grey Nike sweatpants and a black tank top. She had fuzzy socks on as well, tucked into the sweatpants. He found her outfit amusing but secretly cute.

"Shit! I didn't bring a fucking jacket," Millie said, and Finn perked up.

Now is the time.

Finn took off his sweatshirt and threw it at Millie, leaving him in a tshirt and sweats. Millie met Finns eyes for a second, and she raised an eyebrow. Finn shrugged, and the teasing immediately started.

The word simp was screamed at Finn until he just put his head back into his pillow and drowned out their words.

"Okay I have to go, Noah come on! Bye Sadie thanks for having us," Millie said in a rush, throwing on Finns sweatshirt over her body and trying to think of anything else but Finns scent on the hoodie. She loved it.

The door closed, leaving the 5 of them in there.

"Simp nation in here," Caleb said, Gaten laughing.

"Don't even start with me Caleb. You shouldn't be talking," Finn said, sitting up and eyeing Caleb and Sadie. Caleb immediately went quiet, and Gaten laughed harder.