Always

3rd person

"Come on mill, please?" Finn asked again, following Millie around the store. They were both at work. Finn kept asking Millie if he could take her somewhere after work, but Millie felt skeptical of it.

"Dude, you're going to kidnap me or something." She said, laughing. Finn followed her to the storage room, watching her grab cups.

"I will get to your dorm at 7, okay? No excuses." Finn said, and Millie turned to look at him. He looked serious, but in a fun way.

"Fine. What do I wear? Like anything specific?" Millie asked, and Finn smirked.

"What do you think this is Millie, a date?" He asked. She smiled and looked away from him.

"No dumb, I'm just trying to figure out what I'm gonna wear." Millie said, pushing him out of the way, making her way back up to the front.

Noah watched as the two exited the storage room, and made eye contact with Gaten.

They are definitely fucking or something.

Finn walked over to the guys, as they all stared at him.

"What?" Finn asked, Caleb smirking.

"You know what." Caleb replied, with a roll of the eye from Finn.

"Shut up, it's not like that." Finn said, as the boys teased him.

Millie stood in front of the mirror, looking at her outfit. She decided to put on a loose fit sweater dress, since it isn't that cold but it isn't too warm. They have been having very good weather, considering it's winter. No snow, just sun and warm weather.

She heard a knock on the door, and walked over and opened it to see Finns eyes immediately on hers.

"You look nice." Finn said, Millie laughing.

"Thanks, you too." She said, looking at his appearance. He was wearing black jeans and a dark grey tshirt, with a jacket over it.

They walked out of the dorm, and over to the parking lot.

"And why are we in the parking lot?" Millie asked, confused.

"I'm taking you somewhere cool," Finn said, taking the keys out of his pocket and unlocking the car.

"I don't know you brought your car with you," Millie said, surprised. Obviously she didn't take hers with considering it's all the way in England.

"Yeah, I did." Finn replied, and the two got into the car.

They drove for a while as Millie looked out the window at the woods around them. The sun looked like it was going to start to lower soon.

"We're here." Finn said, as he parked in a curb parking side of the road. Millie furrowed her eyebrows, and looked at him.

"Are you sure you're not kidnapping me?" She asked, and he laughed.

"I'm not, I promise."

They walked into the woods, and it soon revealed a big lake, with a dock to walk on to reach the water. The two walked to the end of the dock, looking at the lake around them. Millie thought it was pretty, considering it was close so sunset. She looked over to Finn, who was taking his shirt off.

"Woah woah woah, what are you doing?" Millie asked, making Finn laugh.

"We're swimming, Mill." Finn said, and Millie raised her eyebrows.

"The water is probably too cold for that." Millie said. Finn slid his jeans off and on the dock, and he jumped in. Millie looked towards him, his curls now clinging to his head.

"Not that cold." He said, and Millie laughed. Finn eyed her, in the sweater dress she was wearing.

"Come in, you can wear my shirt if you don't want to like, you know." Finn said, and Millies cheeks grew a tint of red.

"Fine. Turn around." Millie said, and Finn obliged, turning around and looking at the sunset.

Millie sighed, and cautiously took off her dress and quickly put Finns shirt on over her bra.

"Okay I'm good." Millie said, laying the dress on the ground next to Finns clothes. Finn turned and looked at Millie.

He noticed his shirt went down right above her mid thigh. It was cute on her.

She jumped in, splashing Finn. She rose back to the top of the water, and laughed. He laughed along with her.

"Why did you bring me here?" Millie asked, watching Finns gaze directly on hers.

She's so beautiful.

"I just thought it would be cool, nobody ever really comes here with me." Finn said, and Millie nodded. She looked around, noticing the sun was about to set.

"Look how pretty it is." Millie said, looking towards the sunset.

"Yeah it's pretty." Finn said, agreeing with her. She turned her head to see Finn was just looking at her, not the sunset.

"Finn stop," Millie said, both laughing and blushing. Finn smiled at her laugh.

"It's true." Finn replied, and Millie met his eyes. They were a lot closer than she realized, surprising her. They didn't speak words, their eyes said everything.

Finn watched her, the sun lightly hitting the side of her face. His eyes trailed down to her lips for a split second before looking back up to her. He noticed her eyes were fixed on his lips as well.

What do I do?

Finn, make a god damn move and man up.

Finn gently brought his hand up and placed it on the side of Millies face, tracing her cheek with his thumb. He felt the heat radiating off of her cheeks, and could tell she was nervous by the look on her face.

He felt like he crossed a line, until he felt her small hand lightly place itself on his chest, moving up to around his neck.

He looked at her one more time before looking back down to her lips, which were also leaning into his.

Their lips connected, sending butterflies rushing through Millies stomach.

Finns doing the same.

To Finn, her lips felt like another experience every time they were pressed against his. She made him heat up, her soft lips pressed against his.

Finn felt like he could melt right then with Millie in his arms.

After a few more seconds, Finn felt Millie pull away from the kiss, looking at him.

"Finn, wait." Millie said, as Finn looked at her. He was confused, and so was she.

"I need to know that I'm not just another body. Like I need to know you actually want to do this because you have mutual feelings." Millie said, Finns eyes showing surprise.

"You're not, Mill. I have mutual feelings for you. Why are you doubting it?" He asks, reaching for her hand wrapped around his neck, and holding it against his chest.

"I talked to the guys and they were saying stuff about how you never really date and you're just with a girl to fuck them and I don't care what you do with your life but if you're going to do this to me I can't-

"Mill, listen." Finn said, cutting her off. She looked up to her hand in his resting on his chest, then up to his eyes.

Finn hesitated before saying anything. This is all new to him. He never does this.

But this is Millie.

"I've had feelings for you since I've practically met you, Mill. I promise you, I did. And I still do." Finn said, not leaving Millies eyes.

Millie nodded, a light smile forming on her face. One formed on Finns a couple seconds later, before he pressed his lips against hers once again.

——