Past

As soon as break started, it ended.

Everyone was back to college, back to new classes. Finn and Millie still have a class together, which is nice for them.

It's been a week since they've been back, and Finn and Millie have been..busy, you might say.

"Finn....Finn-"

Millie moaned, loud enough for Finn's neighbor to hear him and pound on the wall afterwards. They laughed, and Finn got off of Millie and laid down next to her, both of them out of breath and naked.

Millie feels like she's on top of the world when she's with Finn. He is experienced, and he wants her to enjoy it as much as he does. He cares about her. Maybe a little too much.

He turns over to her, smiling at her. He never thought he would be in this position, Millie laying in his bed, naked. He remembers it like it was yesterday how she "fake zoned" him.

I guess he just has too much of an impact on her.

"Again?" She asks, smirking at him. He raises his eyebrows, and nods. As soon as he goes in to connect their lips, they hear a knock on the door.

"It's Jack, be fully dressed dear god," he said, and Millie and Finn quickly put their clothes back on, laughing.

A few days ago, Jack walked in on something he definitely did not want to see. He knocks almost every time now.

"Come in!" Finn said, Jack opening the door glancing at the two sitting on his bed, fully clothed.

"You have to put a sock on the door or something dude, if you two are just going to be fucking all day and all night," Jack said, jumping onto his bed.

"That is not true." Finn said, which made Jack look towards him raising his eyebrows.

"Tell that to poor Noah." He said, looking back to his phone.

Yesterday
"Guys where are Millie and Finn? I haven't seen them in a few minutes," Noah said, his friends shrugging.

They are working a 6-11 shift, and it's dead, leaving none of us something to do.

"I'm gonna go pee," Noah said, leaving the back and heading towards the bathroom to pee. He opens the door, and walks in on something he never wanted to see, even if he does support their relationship.

"Oh my FUCKING GOD," Noah screamed, Finn and Millie yelling at him to get out of the bathroom, slamming the door on him and locking it.

Sadie, Caleb and Gaten came running up to see what happened, and found Noah sitting on the floor staring into nothing.

"My eyes are damaged forever. Im scarred for life, it's over." He said, his friends laughing.

"Okay that was a one time thing," Finn said, Jack shrugging. Millie sat up, grabbing her things.

"Where are you going?" Finn asked, looking at Millie. She smiled, seeing his little heart eyes.

"I have schoolwork to do. New semester, remember?" She said, smiling at him. She bent down and gave him a kiss, saying bye to Jack and leaving.

Jack looked over to Finn who was laying on his back, staring at the ceiling. There were a lot of things on Finn's mind.

He hasn't asked Millie to be his girlfriend yet, which is on the top of his list. He wants to do something special, he's scared she will say no for some reason. Even though she wouldn't.

He is also scared to fully commit. His past has just been hookup after hookup, nothing more than that. He doesn't know how to actually be a boyfriend. He wants to be the best for Millie, but he's scared to settle down and become someone he's never been.

"You're so whipped." Jack said, which made Finn turn his head towards him.

"I can't even argue," Finn said, getting up to throw a shirt on.

"I'm happy for you dude. I'm glad you're getting out of your old habits. Millie is good for you." Jack said, making Finn give him a smile.

Jack was getting worried for Finn's well being. It was just girl after girl, but the same night they were gone and never spoken of again. It seemed like Finn enjoyed it, but also hated it at the same time. Now that Millie is here, it's like he's a new man.

"Thanks Jack. I apologize about the other day, I will put a sock up if it happens again," Finn said, and Jack nodded.

"Has he really not asked you yet?" Maddie asked Millie. Millie laid on her bed, sighing.

"No. We've really just been hooking up like every day, and nothing more." Millie said, unbothered. Maddie smirked.

"Is he really that good?" She asked, and Millie smiled, a blush taking over her cheeks.

Millie had never experienced anything like she has been with Finn.

It was just Jacob before. He never tried to make her feel good, and if he tried to it didn't work. He didn't really know what he was doing.

But Finn..Finn knows. And it makes Millie head over heels when she's with him. Her heart flutters every time she's with him, just getting flashbacks of what he's done with her. It's taken over her mind because she's been so obsessed with him.

The way he makes sure she's okay with everything makes her feel safe. The way he speaks to her turns her on. The way he kisses her, and the way his fingers-

"Hello? Earth to Millie?" Maddie said, chuckling. Millie laughed, sitting up.

"Yes. I don't know how he's that good but it's amazing," Millie said, Maddie smiling.

"I mean he has a past, probably the more experience the better you know," Maddie said, Millie nodding. Millie isn't too judgmental about his past, how can she be? She shouldn't judge how people used to be.

"Well how's Jack?" Millie asked, teasing Maddie. She laughs, shrugging.

"Pretty good honestly. We haven't really been doing much at the moment just cause I've been so stressed with assignment after quiz after exam," she said, sighing. Millie felt bad for Maddie; her major is extremely difficult.

"How about we go do something fun tomorrow night? Get your mind off it all, we can go to a party!" Millie said, trying to excite Maddie; which she succeeded.

"Oh hell yes. I'm ready for a drunk night," she said, the two laughing.

I wonder how much a night can change everything.

——
Hehehe