Food

3rd person pov

"Guys, seriously. Are we going or not?" Noah asked, pacing around the room with the three guys watching him. The girls wanted to go to a party and invited the guys with.

The guys were high off of their asses.

"I'd rather not to be honest. They get boring as fuck after the first ten minutes," Gaten said, Caleb agreeing. Noah sighed, picking up his phone.

"Let's just have them come over here," Gaten said, which made the guys look at him.

"You know they don't do any fun shit though. They won't smoke with us," Noah said, the guys agreeing with him.

"Who cares, as long as we hang out it doesn't matter what they do and what they don't do." Finn said, Gaten raising an eyebrow.

"You're just saying that cause you wanna see Millie," Gaten said, the other guys hiding a smile. Finn furrowed his eyebrows, rolling his eyes.

"Not true. Just saying." Finn said, taking another hit off of Calebs novo.

"Fine. I'll text Sadie," Noah said, Caleb perking up at the name alone.

In the other room, the girls were watching the office.

"Guys Noah said they didn't wanna go to the party. They want us to come over there." Sadie said, looking at the three girls. Maddie was on her bed with Millie, Lilia was on Millies bed with Sadie.

"I don't mind. I don't feel like getting fucked up tonight anyway." Maddie said, Millie agreeing.

Millie was just excited to see Finn.

After the kiss they shared at the lake, they ended up going to a small diner and talking to each other about life, and stuff about themselves. They didn't say anything was official, which is leaving Millie confused. She didn't tell the girls about what happened.

"Okay, let's go then!" Lilia said, grabbing sadies arm and pulling her out of the bed. Maddie and Millie followed, grabbing their stuff and heading to the boys room.

They eventually got to the room, Sadie just opening the door which was unlocked for them. The guys greeted them, and they sat down.

The guys had on the office, surprisingly. Gaten wanted to watch it.

"So what's the move?" Sadie asked, sitting next to Caleb. Noah smirked at Caleb.

"We could just hang out here," Finn said, Millie looking over to him. She looked into his eyes, which were a light red on the outside.

"You guys should smoke with us," Gaten said, which all the girls replied with a firm no.

"You guys are so boring. Come on, just once." Caleb said, the other guys agreeing. Maddie looked over to Millie, who was now sitting next to Finn on the floor, looking at what he was showing her on his phone. She saw Lilia and Sadie rolling their eyes at the idea, and Noah looked hopeful.

"Well, I'm down." Millie spoke up, the girls turning to her.

"What? It's just once." Millie said, somewhat convincing the girls.

"Fine I'll do it if Millies doing it," Sadie said, the other girls agreeing.

This is going to be a long night.

———

For their first time, they probably shouldn't have taken that many hits.

Sadie and Lilia were staring at the ceiling like they could see stars; meanwhile Maddie had her eyes glued on the office, laughing her ass off.

Millie was next to Finn, the two laying on the floor next to each other staring at the ceiling as well.

"Well, it feels stronger than the first time I did it," Millie told Finn, looking at the ceiling spinning around her. Finn looked over to her, admiring her face. Millie turned to him, catching his gaze on her.

"What?" She asked, smiling lightly. Finn thought she looked beautiful.

"Just looking." Finn said, shrugging. Millie playfully rolled her eyes, looking up to Maddie who was still watching the office. She looked around to everyone else who was occupied with something else.

"Wanna get food?" Millie asked Finn, looking down to him. He sat up and looked at her, her eyes a tint of red.

"Sure Mill." He said, Millie smiling. She stood up and reached down for Finns arms, pulling him up from the floor. Her hands felt as if they were on fire holding his; she will never get over the sensation he leaves her with when their hands connect.

"We're going to get food if anyone else wants to come," Millie said, leaving Finn kind of disappointed. He wanted to spend time with just her.

"I don't wanna watch you two fuck, so we will probably all stay here," Maddie said, Millies eyes widening and her eyebrows raising.

"Fine we will be back later, bye guys!" Millie said, opening the door and running out of it, Finn behind her. He closed the door, and saw Millie leaning against the wall laughing.

"They are so high," Millie laughed, Finn smiling at her goofiness.

"Come on, let's go get food." Finn said, walking towards her as she linked her arm with his, leaning her head against his shoulder.

They walked down to the main floor, and got to the sidewalk to walk down the main strip of the university.

"What are your plans for Christmas break?" Millie asked.

"I'm going home to see my family. What are you doing?" Finn asked, looking down to her.

"I'm staying here. My parents don't want to pay for a flight from here all the way back to England." Millie said, Finn furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry Millie, that's bullshit." Finn stated, Millie nodding.

What if she came with me?

No. It's too early.

"You could always come with me to my house if you want," Finn asked, making Millie stop walking and look up to him.

"I don't want to intrude." Millie said, Finn shaking his head.

"You wouldn't be intruding. Plus I wouldn't be a fifth wheel this time. Cause nicks girlfriend always comes in." Finn said, trying to convince her. In all honesty, Finn would love to be with Millie for more than a week. Without his friends around. And they get to sleep in the same bed. But there's more important reasons than that one, of course.

"Okay. As long as your family is okay with it," she said, Finn lightly smiling.

"I will ask them tomorrow."

——

"Why don't you just stay?" Millie asked, as they were back at Millies dorm room. Millie was leaning in front of the door, Finn looking down to her eyes.

"I don't want to annoy Maddie. I would stay but I don't want to deal with that," Finn said, Millie nodding.

"Okay. Well, bye Finn. Thank you for the food and stuff," Millie said, looking up to him.

He's so pretty.

"Bye Mill. Go to sleep when you get in there," he said, leaving a soft kiss upon her forehead. She smiled, and walked into her dorm room to see Maddie sitting on the bed.

"Bitch where were you?" She asked.

"You already knew where I was, I was with Finn." Millie said, Maddie nodding.

"So, spill." Maddie said, sitting up on her bed, as Millie sat down on hers.

"Spill what?" Millie asked, Maddie rolling her eyes.

"Is he good?" Maddie asked her, making Millie laugh.

"We didn't do what you think we did Maddie." Millie said, Maddie sighing.

"Well is he a good kisser at least?" Maddie asked, wiggling her eyebrows. Millie laughed.

"Yeah, he is."

—————-