Treat her good

3rd person

"Just sit still, Jesus Millie." Maddie said, as she was trying to cover up all of the dark purple marks on Millies jawline, showing a trail down to her neck.

"I have to go like now," Millie said, worried about being late to work. Maddie rolled her eyes.

"Let me do my magic. Maybe you wouldn't be in this situation if you didn't fuck him," she said, and Millies eyes widened.

"Shut up Maddie, you know we didn't." Millie said, throwing her uniform on, and Maddie laughed.

"Just imagine what you're gonna come back with when you actually fuck then," Maddie said, and Millie rolled her eyes as Maddie was laughing.

"Not funny Mads. You know I don't like him like that." Millie said back, checking her neck in the mirror to make sure it's all okay and normal.

"Lies, all I hear are lies Millie Brown." Maddie said, sitting back down and doing homework.

Millie ran out, meeting Sadie in the lobby.

"Dude we're going to be late!" Sadie said, impatient with Millie. Millie rolled her eyes and continued walking.

"Sorry, long morning." I replied, and Sadie laughed.

"Long morning? It's 8:45. How could it be long already?" Sadie asked, and Millie laughed a bit.

"I guess long night then. I don't know." Millie replied, as they reached the entrance to Dunkin soon enough.

"Well get ready for another long night." Sadie said, and Millie furrowed her eyebrows. She then groaned.

"Sadie you're not dragging me to a party tonight there's no way." Millie replied, as they walked to the back to clock in. Sadie put her thumbprint in, and so did Millie.

"It will be fun. The guys and Lilia are coming too," Sadie said, and Millie groaned and turned around to walk to the front, only to hit the person in front of her that was walking towards the back.

She looked up and her heart started racing, eyes widening.

"Um-I-um-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to run into you," Millie said, caught on her words. Finn took notice of it and smirked. He likes seeing Millie flustered.

"No problem Mill." He said, eyeing her then walking to the back, smirking. Sadie took notice of all of this considering she was behind Millie, and she raised her eyebrows and walked by Millies side.

"What the hell did I just see?" Sadie asked, and Millie shrugged.

"It's nothing," Millie said, grabbing a headset and trying to ignore Sadie.

"No, it's obviously something. Tell me Millie, please?" Sadie asked, and Millie shrugged.

"There's nothing to tell you." Millie replied, and the redhead groaned of frustration.

"We're actually going to this party?" Noah asked, Millie agreeing. Millie Sadie and Noah were on break, and the other guys just came to the break room cause there was nothing else to do; it wasn't busy.

"Yes, guys. It's the Christmas party. Like it's going to be bomb. So many people are going too. It will be so fun." Sadie said, and everyone rolled their eyes.

"Guys stop complaining, it'll probably be cool." Gaten said back, agreeing with Sadie. Noah began to argue, and Millie got bored of the conversation. She looked up to see Finn, and his eyes met hers as well. He raised an eyebrow, and Millie shrugged.