Storage room

Hey everyone! Im back. I finished this book a few days ago, and I'm happy to publish the rest. Hopefully you guys still like my books and are interested in reading them, because I'm making another one after this.

Stranger things 4 is coming out in 2 days! So I'm starting to post chapters now so maybe more people will come back and read lol. This book is my favorite so far. Trust me, it gets really good. Enjoy!!

3rd person pov

The two were sleeping peacefully through the night into the morning. Even though they would never admit it; their company helped both of them sleep.

Millie was the first to wake up, shifting a little. She tried to move her arms around to stretch, but stopped immediately once she felt that there was a body intertwined with her. She looked over to his face, smushed against the pillow next to her. His breathing was steady and constant, slight snores escaping his mouth. She hesitated, not knowing what to do.

She felt warm though. And she hasn't woken up feeling warm and comfortable in a long, long time.

Which took surprise to her. Because even if she woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't breathe, it would very well happen in the morning, too.

But this time it didn't. She questioned whether it was because of Finn, or if she just got lucky. But for her own sake, she blamed it on luck.

She saw Finn start to shift around, her eyes immediately shutting closed so she doesn't have to deal with the awkwardness that could come with this.

But as Finn woke up, he also had some of the same thoughts as Millie.

Finn enjoyed the warmth and coziness that they shared in the bed with each other. He didn't want to leave. But again, good things never last for him.

He felt every inch of her skin on his, even though she wasn't moving it. He felt her arms wrapped around him like he was the only thing protecting her. He felt her leg pressed against both of his, in the middle of his two. He felt her cold skin, but knew he would warm her up.

He felt his own hands wrapped comfortably around her waist, their torsos against each other's. He immediately held his composure, looking up to her exposed skin with goosebumps on it. He lifted one of his arms up to grab the comforter, and pull it over her arm.

He looked down at the girl he was holding, watching her sleep. He never noticed how many details the British girls face held. The tiny tiny freckles against her olive colored skin, her long eyelashes.

He stopped looking once he felt her start to shift, Finn unwillingly letting go of his hands around her so she could move freely.

She turned the other way, and took a deep breath out.

"What the fuck?" He heard her groan out. He stretched, trying to wake himself up a bit. He saw the time on his phone read 10:04. His eyes widened, jumping up out of the bed.

"What the hell?" Millie asked as he was grabbing his belongings.

"I was supposed to meet the guys at 10." He said in a panic, throwing off his shirt to find his new one for today. He didn't care that Millie was in the room, but she was just glad he couldn't see her face beat red.

"I'll see you later okay? Uh-thank you for letting me stay here last night," He said to Millie, meeting her eyes. He inspected her cheeks that were redder than usual, but brushed it off.

He went to open the door to find Maddie about to come into the dorm. Maddie looked at Finn with a confused expression, then looked to Millie. Maddie smirked at the two whose faces were almost as red as tomatoes.