The feeling

Third person pov

Wyatt stared at the girl in his bed across the room, watching her peacefully sleep. She was really drunk last night, and didn't think she should be walking home with all of her drunk friends. So he decided to bring her back here with him and Noah. He admired the girl, as she just silently slept, her breaths synced up.

Noah noticed this, but also was cautious of it. Wyatt has done some things that Noah wouldn't approve of boyfriend worthy. Although he can act like it on the outside, once he gets a girl it can turn to shit. Noah didn't argue with it, as he heard a knock on the door.

Wyatt and Noah both looked towards the door, and Noah got up to answer it. In walked Caleb, Gaten and Finn. They decided they were going to smoke for a little bit, considering they don't have anything to do today.

They were about to start yelling, but saw the girl sleeping in Wyatts bed. Gaten and Caleb smiled, winking at Wyatt. He rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen. Wyatt doesn't like to be teased. He's not that good of friends with Noah's friends, no particular reason.

Noah noticed Finn acted differently than the other two boys alongside him. Finns eyes didn't leave Millie as she was sleeping, looks of confusion and disappointment in his face.

The truth is, Finn didn't like that she came here after the party. He thought it wasn't a good idea. Unknowingly, Finn watched her throughout the party, in case anything bad happened. Wyatt helped her before Finn got to.

Finns gaze shifted to Noah, and Noah looked away from him. He wondered if Noah knew anything about what happened last night.

"So, where are we smoking?" Gaten asked, looking through his backpack for god knows what reason.

The boys started chit chatting about where to go, when Millie flew up out of bed, gasping for air. All the boys stopped talking, and looked over at her.

Millie was confused to say the least. Whose bed is she in? She's never seen this room before. She quickly realizes that it's Wyatts room, based off of the posters on the walls. She looked over at the four boys staring at her, embarrassment on her face.

"How did I get here?" Millie questioned, more as of a statement.

"Wyatt took you here after the party." Noah explained to Millie. She met eyes with Finn, nerves going down her skin. He looked at her intently. Her stare broke his once Wyatt walked back into the room.

"Alright we're gonna go smoke. See you later," Caleb said, as all of the guys followed him out the door, leaving just Wyatt and Millie.

The truth is, Wyatt kind of liked Millie. But Millie didn't know if she felt the same yet. They met only a couple of days ago, and haven't spoken a lot.

"Well, thank you for letting me stay. I appreciate it." Millie spoke, standing up, Wyatt standing up as well.

"Yeah, no problem. Anytime. But hey, do you remember anything from last night?" He asked her. Millie tried to think of anything that happened last night.

She remembers her and Maddie laughing like idiots, and dancing with some random guys. She remembers running into Jacob, them making out. Her eyes widened.

"Uh-yeah. I have to go." She said, running out of his dorm. She left Wyatt confused. Wyatt didn't see Millie and Jacob kiss, but someone else did.

-

Millies pov

"I'm so fucking hungover." I hear Maddie say from her bed, as I laugh at her. She moves to her side and looks at me.