Driving me mad

3rd person

"Hey, are you still coming over?" Finn asked through the phone. Millie half smiled at the thought of him calling her.

"Uh-yeah, if you want me to. Whenever you're ready I'll come over." Millie replied. Finn was running around his room, throwing stuff everywhere to make it somewhat clean.

"Okay you can come over in like 15. I have to shower." Finn said, as he looked over to Jack.

"Okay, I'll see you then." Millie replied. They both said bye, and hung up. Jack looked over to Finn, taking his gaze away from his phone.

"Dude, the dorm is clean. Chill, she won't care." Jack said, and Finns cheeks grew a bit red.

"I am chill. I know she doesn't care, I just want it clean." Finn said, defending his actions. Jack smirked.

"Whatever you say Finn." Jack said, and Finn went into the bathroom to shower. Jack looked at his phone again, with new messages.

Mads💖
Wanna hang out tonight? I can't look at my schoolwork anymore.

You were added to group: shhh it's a secret

Shhh it's a secret
Noah- guys everyone needs to come to calebs room ASAP. Have some news about Finn and Millie

Caleb- also this is not my fault if she finds out we told you all

Sadie- I'll come! I need some tea haha

Grace- I'll come too, so will Lilia. Send the room number

Caleb- Sadie you want tea? I'll go get some

Gaten- what a simp. She meant drama tea not actual tea

Sadie- hahahahah

Jack- okay, I will come.

Mads💖
Jack- let's hang out after whatever this is that we have to go to.

Mads- okay :)

There was a knock at the door, and Jack went up to open the door to see Millie. She was wearing lulu leggings, and an oversized hoodie.

He only knew they were lulu leggings because Maddie wears them all the time. She shows him all of her outfits.

"Hey Millie, Finns getting out of the shower I think," Jack said, opening the door to let Millie in.

"Oh shoot, sorry I must have come early." Millie said, and Jack shrugged.

"It's okay. I-

Before Jack could finish, Finn opened the bathroom door, his curls damp all over his head.

"Oh hey Mill," Finn said, Jack smirking, letting them talk and go on his phone, back on the bed.

What a simp.

"Hey guys I'm heading out, but I'll probably back sometime tonight." Jack said, which made them both turn.

"Bye Jack," Millie said, then turning away to sit on the bed. Jack winked at Finn, and Finn flipped him off.

"See ya dude," Finn said, as Jack exited the bedroom.

Leaving Finn and Millie.

Millie sat comfortably on the bed, and Finn sat on the end. She eyed him, noticing that he was wearing black joggers and a white tshirt. His curls looked nice.

"So what did you wanna do?" Finn said, and Millie shrugged.

"I think we should get to know each other more." Millie said, which made Finn raise an eyebrow.