Walk you home?

Another update :)

"Dude come on, you have to go." Caleb said, shaking Finn to get out of his bed. Finn wouldn't leave.

"I'm calling off." Finn said, face in his pillow.

"Dude, it's the 3rd day you've called off, you have to go." Caleb said, making Finn groan.

He hasn't spoken to Millie, or anyone to be exact, in the past couple of days. Besides Jack. The guys keep asking Jack what the problem is, but Jack doesn't even know. He just remembers Finn coming home with puffy eyes and dried tear stains on his face.

"Come on, it's only a four hour shift. We can all hang out after work too." Caleb said, and Finn sat up.

"Just the guys." Finn said, finally looking at Caleb. Caleb noticed the bags under Finns eyes, and his pale face which it usually is. He looks tired.

"Okay, yeah." Caleb said, eyeing Finn again. He was wearing a black tshirt and black sweatpants with some socks.

"Okay, get your uniform on and meet us in the lobby." Caleb said, and walked out of the dorm room.

Finn put his hands in his hair, and let out a deep breath. This shouldn't be affecting him that much. First off, it's embarrassing. Second, it hurts. Third, he thought she liked him back. He didn't think it was a hookup. But that's what it always is in Finns case, why should he be surprised?

"Dude, what's up with Finn?" Noah asked as Caleb walked back down.

"Dude, I have no idea. He looks miserable though. He's coming in a second." Caleb replied back.

"Well he was fine when we saw him the other night. What happened between then and now?" Noah asked, and Gaten shrugged.

"He's never like this. I have no clue." Gaten said, and soon enough Finn made his way down, greeting the guys like normal.

"Dude, please." Finn begged Noah for the one hundredth time. Noah rolled his eyes.

"Dude, I don't wanna go up there. It's better back here." Noah complained. Finn was trying to get Noah to work in the front instead of himself.

"Please. I'll pay you back." Finn said, and Noah groaned. He was tired of hearing Finn beg.

"Fine." Noah said, taking the headset from Finn and walking up to the front. He greeted Sadie and Millie who were making coffees.

"I thought Finn was doing headset?" Millie asked Noah. He shrugged, putting on gloves.

"We switched today. I don't know," Noah said, and Millie nodded. Finn walked straight past her when he got here, not even looking at her. She doesn't blame him though. But she wants to apologize. It's been three days of ignoring her.

"So Millie, do you and the girls want to do something tonight? Maybe we can pick our secret Santa person." Sadie said to Millie, starting up a conversation.

"I thought we were all doing that as a huge group." Millie asked.

"Oh shit, yeah we are. Hey Noah, do you guys wanna come and do this secret Santa with us? After work?" Sadie asked, Noah becoming intrigued.

"Hell yes." He said, making the two girls laugh. Millie looked and saw they were out of creamer, so she walked to the back to grab a box of it.

When she got the box, she lifted it up and started to carry it to the front. She turned a corner and immediately hit someone, looking up and seeing the face she's wanted to talk to.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you," she said to Finn, and he shrugged.

"You're good." He said, walking past her. Millie watched him walk away.