Finns house

A little time jump

"Finn, I don't know." I said, as they pulled up to Finns house. In all honesty, I was nervous about meeting his family. I have been getting to know Finn, and I really like him. He is very nice. Very different from Jacob, to say the least.

"It's okay, they will love you Mill." Finn said, giving me a reassuring smile before getting out of the car, and opening the trunk to get their bags. I took a breath and got out of the car, grabbing the bag that Finn gave me.

We walked up to the front door, and I took in the exterior details of the house. It was very big on the outside, a garage, and it looks like it is two floors tall. Maybe a basement.

The door opened, Finn letting me in first. I smiled and walked in, Finn closing the door behind us. I looked around the house, seeing that it was very open and spacious. It also has a brown theme.

"Finn! It's so nice to see you honey," I heard a voice say, walking up to us with a big smile. Finn hugged her, and she turned to me and gave me a hug.

"Millie, I've heard so much about you!" She said, giving me a big smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Wolfhard." I said excitedly, feeling Finn smile from beside me.

"Call me Mary. Eric! Come down and say hi." Mary said, walking off. I turned over to Finn, and he grinned at me.

"You're cute around my mom." He said, making me smile and look down.

"I'm nervous. I just want them to like me." I said, and immediately heard footsteps coming back our way. It was Finns dad.

"Millie, Finn. It's nice to see you." Eric said, bringing Finn in a hug, also giving me a hug afterwards. He seems nice.

"It's nice to meet you." I said, and he smiled and nodded.

"I hope you feel like home here. Honestly, we love having you here. Finns finally got a girl," Eric said, Mary walking back in and scolding him. I look up to Finn, his cheeks red.

"Okay dad, we are going upstairs." Finn said, leading me to the staircase. I laughed, hearing Mary laugh as well.

"Make him show you around Millie!" Mary stated as we got to the top of the stairs. I smiled, and looked at the hallway in front of me. There were picture frames on the walls, and down the hall were four doors.

"The first one is the bathroom, the second room is nicks, third door is the office, and the one on the far left is mine." Finn said, and I nodded. I walked towards it, opening the door and looking inside.

He had a navy blue as the wall color, his bedsheets and comforter black. He had a dark colored carpet, and a black desk to top off the depression in this room.

"Finn, this is depressing." Millie said, laughing. She heard him laugh, and closed the door behind them. She turned to the door closed, and back up to him. He looked back at her, and saw a hint of nerves in her eyes.

"You want it open?" He asked in a low voice. She looked up to him, catching his soft eyes.

All Millie could think about was Jacob. And Jacobs room, and Jacobs door. So yes, for her it is a little scary to be back in this position again.

Finn on the other hand, doesn't know a lot about it. He has no idea what's running through her head right now, but he has a little bit of a guess.

"Um, yeah. We're going back down anyway." Millie said, turning to set her bag down on his bed, Finn opening the door again. He followed her actions, and she looked up to him.